GoDuBois.com

The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Administrators

25 Feb 2022

Coweta County - Human trafficking victims located during prostitution sting, 26 arrested
https://times-herald.com/news/2022/02/human-trafficking-victims-located-during-prostitution-sting 

MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — Berkeley County Sheriff Nathan Harmon is praising his deputies after they rescued two victims of human trafficking and arrested the driver on trafficking and drug charges
https://panhandlenewsnetwork.com/berkeley-county-sheriff-nathan-harmon-deputies-rescue-trafficking-victims-make-drug-arrests-at-traffic-stop/ 

Six Massachusetts men were arrested Wednesday at a Revere hotel in a sex sting operation in which law enforcement officers posed as sex workers, State Police said
Each face a charge of sexual conduct for a fee as part of the undercover operation carried out by local and State Police to reduce the demand for commercial sex, according to a Thursday statement from State Police.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/02/24/metro/six-men-arrested-prostitution-sting-operation-revere-hotel/ 

Pa. Liquor Control Enforcement officer arrested on child sex abuse allegations
A Pennsylvania Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement officer is accused of multiple sex crimes involving two children between the ages of 6-8, officials said Thursday.
State police identified Scott Berdine as the Cambria County man charged, who has also been employed with state police’s Liquor Control Enforcement bureau. He has been with the bureau since 2008.
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2022/02/pa-liquor-control-enforcement-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-abuse-allegations-police.html 

Three Indicted for Allegedly Trafficking, Sexually Exploiting a Juvenile
Acting Attorney General Matthew J. Platkin today announced a state grand jury indicted three individuals for allegedly trafficking a missing juvenile for commercial sex.
During a three-month investigation, detectives from the New Jersey State Police discovered that the defendants were allegedly operating a human trafficking network out of Camden County in which they trafficked the 17-year-old victim.
https://www.rlsmedia.com/article/three-indicted-allegedly-trafficking-sexually-exploiting-juvenile 

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – A former ROTC instructor at Hopewell High School was arrested Monday and charged with indecent liberties with a child, according to Mecklenburg County jail records
Records show 47-year-old Drayton Gilyard was arrested on February 21 and was taken to the Mecklenburg County Detention Center. He was charged with a felony count of indecent liberties with a child and misdemeanor sexual battery.
https://www.wbtw.com/news/former-nc-high-rotc-instructor-arrested-for-sex-crimes-jail-records-show/  

Child predator task force nets man attempting to meet with teen girl for sex
Christopher Joseph Pack was arraigned Friday, Feb. 18, on three felony charges after an undercover operation by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office Violent Internet Predator and Exploitation Response Task Force, or VIPER, according to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office.
https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2022/02/child-predator-task-force-nets-man-attempting-to-meet-with-teen-girl-for-sex.html

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

2022-02-26_10-10-52.jpg

2022-02-26_10-10-04.jpg

CODE NAMES 
OPERATION - 

Vs People who immediately call something a Conspiracy. 
Clinton CIA News Network is being scattered into 1000 pieces.

Start with Operation PAPERCLIP also known Operation OVERCAST. It says 1600 odd but further research says 12000 odd.

The Smuggling of 12000 Nazi's into the America's (USA, Argentina & Chile) 
Chile = Research Chile and Antarctica.
See Corona Variants = Antarctic Island's. Antarctica after WW2 holds big secrets.

See Otto Skorzeny [Deathbed Confessions]- Adolf Hitler's Bodyguard and Assassin who smuggled George Bush Snr to America.
George Bush Snr was really George H Scherff Jr and he was German Navy.
The Scherff family are high up the Skull n Bones 322 Cult.
He was smuggled with others and he brought the NAZI Mind Control Program with him known as MK ULTRA.

Now go and see [D5] December 5 2017 George Bush Snr funeral and the envelopes. He gave them all up.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/what-was-operation-paperclip 

• Administrators

EVIL always SHOWS YOU or TELLS YOU!

WhipLash347, [2/26/2022 1:14 AM]

Beyonce Knowles did the same.
You can see that on a TV Show.
The pregnancy suit deflated and fell down.
Beyonce, Michelle AKA Michael  & Meghan are all CIA Transgenders.
Put through MK Ultra.
Meghan had surgeries from a very young child.

2022-02-26_10-23-44.jpg

photo_2021-03-18_11-17-26.jpg

photo_2021-03-18_11-22-16.jpg

2022-02-26_10-27-20.jpg
photo_2021-03-18_11-32-21.jpg

:POINTDOWN::POINTDOWN::POINTDOWN::POINTDOWN:
2022-02-26_10-29-38.jpg

Michelle Obama was living the good life in Paris when news of the Notre Dame Cathedral fire totally changed the mood.

photo_2021-03-18_12-11-32.jpg

The necklace says
"BURNING"

photo_2021-03-18_12-11-33.jpg

2022-02-26_10-44-27.jpg

2022-02-27_18-12-53.jpg

• Administrators

YOU ARE WATCHING THE GREATEST PLAN EVER TO DESTROY EVIL & SAVE THE WORLD. 

WhipLash347, [2/26/2022 9:27 AM]

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luciferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.

THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.

What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckingham Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.

Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.

Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.

It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.

This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

• Administrators

Even Tommy James knew this day was coming!

• In our interview with Tommy James, he explained: "'Crystal Blue' was interesting. First of all, I was becoming a Christian at that time, and we never thought a thing about it. We never thought that doing something semi-religious was any big deal. We didn't think of it as being politically incorrect or anything like that. We just did what felt right. I wrote 'Crystal Blue Persuasion' with Eddie Gray and Mike Vale. Eddie came up with the little guitar riff, and Mike and I did the lyrics. And it just felt very right as a sort of semi-religious poetic song, but it turned out to be one of the hardest records I've ever made.

We went in and had a set of drums, we had guitars, we had keyboards, and by the end, we just realized we had totally overproduced the record. It just was not 'Crystal Blue Persuasion' anymore. It was a nice track, but wasn't right. So we had to produce the record, and then we had to un-produce the record. And one by one we just started pulling the instruments out, until we ended up with a conga drum, a bongo, a tambourine, a flamenco guitar, and a very light-sounding bass. We took out the drums completely. We took out all the keyboards except one, which was a Hammond. And basically ended up with about four instruments on it. And suddenly it became 'Crystal Blue Persuasion,' the song that we had written.
  • It has kind of an effervescent sound about it, a lot of atmospherics that just weren't there when it had all those instruments on it. Suddenly when you emptied out the record it sounded like 'Crystal Blue' again. It had that light airy sound, which it needed to be right. And it took us about six weeks to do all that. It really was a very intricate un-production, pulling all the things out. Actually, it was tougher than putting them in because you didn't want to mess up the record, but you wanted to empty it out. So it came out and went #1 for us. It was the follow-up to 'Sweet Cherry Wine.' We were in Hawaii when it went #1, and I often think of Hawaii as I think of 'Crystal Blue Persuasion.'"
  • When we asked James if "Crystal Blue" is a reference to the Book of Revelation, he replied: "Yes, it is. It's out of the Bible. The imagery was right out of Chapter 19 of the Book of Revelation, about the lake of crystal, and just what John sees. The imagery was just right there. 'Crystal blue persuasion,' although those words aren't used together, it was what the image meant to me."
  • The lyrics, "It's a new vibration," are about James becoming Christian, but many listeners had their own interpretation. He explained: "Of course, everybody thinks if they don't understand what you're talking about it must be about drugs. But it wasn't. We were going through a real interesting time back then, and a very wonderful time. Everybody in the band, by the way, became Christian. And we're very proud of it. And 'Crystal Blue Persuasion' was sort of our way of saying that in a kind of pop record way."
  • This would have made a great performance at Woodstock, and the song was peaking on the charts at the time of the famous festival. Tommy James & the Shondells were invited to appear, but, as Tommy explains: "Like dopes we turned it down. I gotta tell you what – we were in Hawaii at the foot of Diamond Head. This was in August of '69, and we played a date in Hilo, and then we had two weeks off and then we were gonna play in Honolulu. They put us at these gorgeous mansions at the foot of Diamond Head, right on the ocean. And our biggest decision of the day was, Do I go in the ocean or in the swimming pool? We were sitting around drinking margaritas, and it was wonderful.
  • And I get this call from JoAnn, my secretary, and she said, 'Artie Kornfeld was up,' Artie Kornfeld was one of the principals at Woodstock, and he was also a friend of mine. He produced the Cowsills and a whole bunch of other acts, and he was very successful producer. We had the same lawyer. And so she said, 'Artie was up and asked if you could play at this pig farm up in upstate New York.' I said, 'What?!?' 'Well, they say it's gonna be a lot of people there, and it's gonna be like a really important show.' And I said, 'Did I hear you right? Did you say would I leave paradise, fly 6,000 miles, and play a pig farm? Is that what you just asked me?' She said, 'Well, you could put it like that, but it's gonna be a big show. It's important.' I said, 'Well, I'll tell you what, if I'm not there, start without us, will you please?' And I hung up the phone. And they did. And by Thursday of that week we knew we messed up really bad. (laughing) But in the end I think I got probably more mileage out of that story."

• Administrators

[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]

Everything I have been telling you is right here point 👇

( Zelensky.. Is an Actor..>>
Playing a Role;  he's a Turn coat 
- flipped from [DS] - / but he will continue to play both sides for a reason and  finish>ACTING out the play <)

CHINA> Taiwan is going to heat up...

.//)>NORTH KOREA IS GOING TO ENTER THE GAME IN MAJOR MOVE AT THE END<
-WATCH THE WATER _ > EVENT
(AS THE WORLD TURNS) >BIG BOOM 💥 on the  

Everything is for a reason

It had to be this way
_____

Trump interview at CPAC just dropped many nuggets 

1.  DJT called President Zelenskyy an “Actor” (Actors gotta Act - Q)

2. DJT said China / Taiwan is just like Russia / Ukraine (So look for action)

3. DJT pointed to future action with North Korea (So look for a possible nuke threat to “Biden”)

4. DJT points to “Swift” as something to resolve things.  Gutting banking systems. 
(Clean and Swift - Q)
__
March madness >>>>>>begins

You think it's coincidence that Trump speech parallels SEVERAL Q drops <
>including direct quotes<

"Bring them to heal"

" IN REALITY THEY'RE NOT AFTER ME. THEY'RE AFTER YOU..... I'M JUST IN THEY'RE WAY."
____
CABLES:TRUTH SOCIAL =(gematria) 146

#146  Q drop

::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.

• Administrators

WhipLash347, [2/27/2022 8:30 AM]

I'm going to break this down simply.

Castle Rock means all the Big Bad shit goes down on BidAn Admin.
34 Buildings bombed, All Major Dams, Stock Market Crash. Major Cyber Attacks to shutdown Earth.

The Event starts with Water. Double Meanings Dams & Liquidity, Stock Market, Financial. 
It is based on the 3 Day War "Bay Of Pigs"

Others have shown the 27th as the day the Election is flipped previously. Now the Scavino Comms. The Dog/Puppy Comms showing us today National Puppy Day. 

There are massive Cyber Attacks coming to shutdown Earth.
Trains & Planes will be grounded/halted.

Prepare now for THE EVENT.
What follows the Event is the Activation of EBS & a 10 Day Worldwide Movie. :popcorn:

• Administrators

WhipLash347, [2/27/2022 12:37 PM]

These 2 Points.
Ceases all aggressive, US Govt military actions WorldWide.
Establishes Peace Throughout The World 

Now Mirror National for Global
N - ESARA
G - ESARA

Mirror US Military for ALL.

Modern Warfare 
Cyber/Nuclear & also in the DUMBS/Tunnels

3 things
Cyber world is virtually removed. 
Going Quantum (Unhackable Internet controlled in Space by Secret Space Programs)

Nuclear Reactors/Power Plants to be shut off & Removed(Rods Of God)  No more Nuke threats.
We go to Tesla Free Energy.

Finally Tunnel Warfare.
Where most of the Trafficking takes place amongst some very horrible experiments by the private Intelligence Agencies.

photo_2021-04-09_01-44-28.jpg

Gesara = 1000 yrs of peace, no more wars. This is why the tunnels are being bombed too apart from rescuing children & killing Chimera's. This is why all private intelligence companies are being removed from existence. Ie Mossad/CIA & 5Eyes. Only intelligence staying is military.

This is why we are moving away from Oil, Gas & Fuel to Tesla Wireless Technology.
This is going to be dramatic.
No more George of the Jungle styles, Tesla Wireless Technology.

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic