GoDuBois.com

The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Administrators

ARE YOU AWAKE YET? >  If not,  I have a swimming pool full of gas from the Trump Presidency Years,  I want to sell you  .... Interested?

[Forwarded from Dr. Dean Clouse (Free America: Fight for 1776)]

You know what’s absolutely ridiculous…that it has taken, of all things, damn gas prices to wake a lot of people up! 

>Pedophilia hasn’t done it. 

>Biden laptops proving corruption didn’t do it.

>Democrats instigating attacks on conservatives (or anyone they don’t agree with) didn’t do it. 

>Biden leaving thousands of Americans in Taliban controlled Afghanistan didn’t do it, nor did Hillary Clinton leaving Americans to die in Benghazi. 

>Hillary’s illegal and fake Steele Dossier used to gain FISA warrants to spy on another candidate’s campaign didn’t do it. 

>Big Tech and MSM censorship of anyone questioning their narrative didn’t do it.

>2 years of BS on COVID with ever changing advice, anti science measures that have been proven so by thousands of upright doctors and scientists didn’t do it.

>Fauci’s emails showing he lied to us about the origins of C-19 and that he knew masks were ineffective didn’t do it. 

>2 bogus impeachments based on proven lies about Trump didn’t do it. 

>Multiple state legislative hearings documenting hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes in 2020 didn’t do it. 

>Full denial of thousands upon thousands of military religious exemptions for vaccine mandates didn’t do it. 

>Months of encouraging “mostly peaceful protests” that destroyed cities and livelihoods of many Americans didn’t do it

Damn GAS PRICES is what it has taken to wake a lot of people up! 

The absurdity of that in the face of all the other unbelievable atrocities these evil ass people have been shown to be doing can not be overstated!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

2022-03-10_16-33-39.jpg

:POINTDOWN::POINTDOWN::POINTDOWN::POINTDOWN:
Do you remember when Trump went on his summer tour,  his first year as President?

Remember the sword dance? Trump picture with the Pope (looking so sad)? Trump walking in front of the Queen? Then Belgium, Brussels ... Then Nato meeting and G7 summit.

What in the hell was Trump doing?
He was showing ALL of them, that he HAD EVERYTHING and was bringing them ALL down (well most of them).  From Child Trafficking, Pedophilia, Adrenochrome , murder, cannibalism, blackmail, TREASON  ETC ....

Thanks to the NSA who has every phone call, text message and many recorded conversations from ALL OF THEM.  >> Thanks to George Bush who signed a presidential order in 2002 allowing the National Security Agency to monitor without a warrant!!

From that point on, he owned them ALL!

This has been a plan for numerous years. So hang on ... we are getting closer & closer to the GREAT AWAKENING hopefully soon! The military is still arresting and making deals to BRING EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM DOWN!! There has been over a million arrests with more coming. I hate making predictions but GOD will do it when he is READY! God Bless everyone! 

• Administrators

This could be a good thing for us, in near future.  Means that Russian banks will be gone. All banks have a deadline to be compliant,  If they're not they can not  be part of the new Financial system. We'll see...  but the Stage is set for us to follow.

What is Basel lll > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_III
2022-03-10_18-06-19.jpg

• Administrators

You ever wonder what those antennas were used for on the buildings & structures in the good ole days of the 1800's? >>  AETHER ~The electricity from the air, free, clean and accessible to everyone! Yes, wireless electricity is on the way and Yes, they also have been lying & hiding this info from us that long. 

There are over 6,000 more patents from Nikola Tesla coming to us sooner than you think.  God Bless America!

photo_2022-03-06_17-49-27.jpg

photo_2022-03-06_17-49-26.jpg

photo_2022-03-06_17-49-25.jpg

photo_2022-03-06_17-49-22.jpg

photo_2022-03-06_17-49-21 (2).jpg

photo_2022-03-06_17-49-21.jpg

• Administrators

Have you ever noticed how huge & beautiful those buildings were in the 1800's (horse & buggy days) and possibly even before.

The buildings themselves were so amazingly built that we could not even come close to some of  the technology to build the same thing today. 

Is there something wrong with the TRUTH? Notice the antennas on top of those buildings. Yes, they had Free energy back in the 1800's.

Please wake up and quit putting up with ALL of the LIES we have been told our whole lives.

God Bless America!

326d2e6546281a3037a6f7bf960390e6.jpg&f=1
Sunken lower level.jpg

Прогулка по дореволюционному Симбирску.jpg

Tartarian Architecture • r_tartarianarchitecture.jpg

A Look at the Complete Works of Antoni Gaudí.png

Tartarian Architecture • r_tartarianarchitecture.png

• Administrators

Jussie Smollett sentenced to 150 days in jail for lying to police in hate crime hoax. >>>  Jussie is having EPSTEIN Flashbacks.  :popcorn:

LAW & ORDER is actually Happening in America. Let's keep it going.. 

• Administrators

Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page, [3/11/2022 3:41 AM]

Hey, where is the US military in all this? 

Trust me, they know exactly what’s going on. We have the best Intelligence on the planet. But given their overall neutrality in this matter, I am led to believe the deep state doesn’t control the US military. Therefore Biden doesn’t control the military. 

I don’t think Biden ever held the keys. AKA “devolution”. (Shout out x22) Because if he did, and Russia was about to move in and find all the biological weapons he and his deep state buddies are making at these black site laboratories, you better believe Biden would be sending the military in to protect his assets. But instead, Biden told Ukraine they were on their own, against RUSSIA 😂 and offered to send jets to Poland for them to use, but wouldn’t fly our own jets over there.

Does Biden have any military control whatsoever? Or is Biden under military control? Because you KNOW the US MIL are absolutely livid. Outsourced labs using DoD funding, given by corrupt politicians, paid contractors to create bioweapons. CONTRACTORS. Not the US Military.

You know who’s the most pissed? The US MIL. Because these nefarious deep state activities not only killed countless civilians worldwide, but now both CHINA AND RUSSIA, the 2 next most powerful nuclear and military capabilities ON THE PLANET, are accusing us of creating bioweapons, pushed us to WW3 via C19, and potential nuclear fallout… 

I bet the US MIL are staying neutral, because they want Russia to find and expose the truth. If we did it ourselves, it would be considered a “military coup”, the media would spin us into a civil war and mass uprising. But with Russia conducting the operation and presenting the information to the UN, US MIL can step in, say they had no idea this was going on with their funding, and agree to hold everyone accountable who is responsible. A la, INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNALS. 

For breaching the International Biological Weapons Treaty of 1975. They will also discover that C19 was created by US NIH funding and the establishment are responsible for releasing it, as well as breaching the Nuremberg Code for their human experimentation with the vaccines.

The consequences of these crimes are INTERNATIONAL military tribunals! After Nuremberg, the tribunals were held by the 4 allied nations, USA, UK, Soviet Union, and France; each of which supplied a military judge and a prosecution team to prosecute 24 nazis post WW2.

IF RUSSIA BRINGS ADEQUATE EVIDENCE FORWARD OF BIOWEAPON PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE, WE WILL HAVE INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNALS! 

“Military is the only way”. Didn’t specify WHICH military… what if its many nation’s militaries? And the tribunals could very well NOT include our military, since factions within our country are responsible for the crimes. 

It seems to me, this is the only way for mass acceptance. A united council, of militaries around the world, prosecuting the deep state actors TOGETHER, in solidarity. Just like we did in the old days.

The media and the sheep couldn’t deny or spin that. Mass acceptance. 

THIS IS THE WAY!

• Administrators

The Ukrainian MOD releases a video showing the counter offensive carried out by Ukrainian troops. 

Please, Use your common sense here.  Why would they release a video that looks like a training exercise footage?  Nobody would go into battle with a flashing light or strobe on their head. The Russians would have a field day picking off those lights. :popcorn:

>>> I Believe Putin said he was doing an exercise. >> "Special Operation"

>>> It's in your FACE!! Don't you see it???

2022-03-12_11-25-09.jpg

• Administrators

:mustsee::mustsee::mustsee::mustsee:
PLEASE TAKE THE 20 MINUTES TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT THE TRUTH IN UKRAINE!

THIS IS WAS RECORDED LIVE FROM UKRAINE!!

THE MSM ARE ALL LIARS AND THE ENEMY OF EVERY LIFE IN THIS WORLD!

• Administrators

:fakenews:

Why would anyone take a vacation video in the middle of a war zone??  Note, Right after the explosion, he kept his phone RIGHT on the explosion for almost 4 seconds instead of looking for his wife or girlfriend who was just swept away. It was probably longer than 4 seconds, but that is where they stopped & edited it. SO F'n FAKE!! Also I loved the fake scream right at the end of this part.

The baby crying was only recorded on the left channel which shows it was added before finalization of video. I checked on my headphones to actually verify the audio.

I resized it so it might of changed the original audio, but the original is HERE. 

Smoke and explosions done with CGI. 

• Administrators

Ukraine: Nazism, denazification, banderovets, residential area artillery, and guns for everyone

VERY IMPORTANT TO WATCH. It shows you that Putin explained everything why he was going to do but the MSM ignored and banned this info. Here are a few pics from Putin Speech.

The banderovets &  neo-Nazis are killing UKRANIAN people. >> PLEASE WATCH VIDEO. 

• Administrators

President Trump interview from a few younger kids >>> FULL SEND PODCAST

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR VIOLATING YOUTUBE'S COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

(Click on PIP arrow and then you will have a window that lets you resize. Best on a PC)

President Trump did dance a little around Russia Ukraine question. Only because he is part of the plan that is taking most of the :censored:'s down. >>> "Putin would not of done it"  >> "0% chance" >> "Putin Became A Different Man" >> "President Xi of China became a different man"

President Trump was right, YouTube did take that video OFF.

President Trump loves the song "YMCA" and his go to song after that is "Hold ON, I'm Comin'" !

• Administrators

26,000,000 cellphones ... :o

He is almost perfect, I've posted a couple raw videos on this topic.

I never knew there was a CHYNA in Ukraine?
I think there is something going on in CHYNA!!
Interesting. It was always spelled ‘Chyna’
My research is now on that ....  stay tuned

2022-03-12_19-53-47.jpg

photo_2022-03-12_11-54-31.jpg

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic