GoDuBois.com

State Farm Launches Program to Distribute LGBTQ Books to Kindergartners

Everyone who uses State Farm Insurance will have to call and declare war on the company itself.  It's not the agents, it's the corporate nitwits on the Board of Directors who are probably bowing to coercion from government cronies.  

These are KIDS who have no idea of what a perversion that is being perpetrated on them and will easily be swayed into ungodly behavior just because it looks like everyone is into it!

As one who has had family members from all the past generations right to the present, I can tell you that we love these people as long as they practice polite social behavior, but will get a boot to the rear from the family for spreading the act. We are polite and respectful, but just as we Heterosexual family members do not flaunt our very private actions in front of any and all kids, neither should any other sexual action be addressed to them, particularly from strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live and let live I believe but this is going to far. You should not be forcing your sexuality on Kindergartners.

They are actually hurting the gay community trying to force indoctrinate gay individuals to become transgender imho.

Teachers should be teaching the basics and not distributing material on how to become a transgender etc. That is the parents job to educate their child in the matters of the world outside of classroom.

Why do they keep pushing this transgender agenda. There is something very wrong in the LGBTQ community.

I see a whole lot of customers leaving State farm.

Go woke go broke

Maybe, no definitely, they should let kids be kids. Kindergarteners do not need an in depth discussion of sexuality. It sounds like some kind of mental pedophilia. Let the little ones to play in the sandbox and not worry about which bathroom they should use. Some of them probably want to grow up to be horses anyway. :duh:

State Farm needs to stick to insurance. Period.  That's their business.  It's not their place to get involved in other matters.    I feel sorry for some of our local agents who may not agree, and would rather not get involved.  It's probably a requirement that they offer the book or else suffer repercussions.

On 5/24/2022 at 1:31 PM, Polo said:

State Farm needs to stick to insurance. Period.  That's their business.  It's not their place to get involved in other matters.    I feel sorry for some of our local agents who may not agree, and would rather not get involved.  It's probably a requirement that they offer the book or else suffer repercussions.

Id like a big reduction in my rates for all the sports stadiums they have sponsored to be built. Last count was 4. That's OUR policy money.

I'm betting that large numbers of people were planning on cancelling their insurance and let State Farm know about it. People have been pushed over the line with all of the goofy stuff that is going on. Don't mess with the kids. People will put up with quite a bit out of sheer apathy but most of them are going to go ballistic over their kids. Posing kids for a political stand is immoral. I wonder if they got permission from parents for all of the pictures on the internet of kids on that rainbow? If those pictures aren't staged by some pro-gay group using kids who are hired then there should be an investigation of the schools or whoever is doing it. If they did that to my kid I'd be at the school the next day with my lawyer in tow. 

To go a little off topic but in a round about way it is all connected.

This what happens when you start this indoctrination they make children turn into crazy nutjobs later in life. I think they want this to control the way they vote and think.

Pronoun use is the gateway to the downfall of society.

The whole world has gone crazy. I was talking to a lady today who works with the Brookville School District they had to put litter boxes out for kids who identify as cats they even have to let kids circle your legs like cats do. (I hope this is not true but fear it is)

Now these kids do not belong in school they need to be institutionalized. This is way beyond normal.

When they grow up are their employers supposed to put litter boxes out so they can crap in them and do the employees have to let their coworkers crawl around and between their legs or they will be called racist if they do not.

It is time to stop all the insanity. She even told me about a college girl who identifies as a doorknob. Yes a doorknob. Doorknobs are inanimate and do nothing so she doesn't have to do anything and she passes her classes. Now this is college folks. Personally I think this one is because the crazy bltch is lazy and wants a degree without the work. Will she expect her employers whoever hires her to pay her to be a doorknob all day long.

This is what the Democrats have let the country become. A bunch of lazy, crybaby crazies running amok thinking they do not have to do anything. This all starts in California btw.  Get rid of California and maybe the country will return to normal.

Rant over

Hack Hack sorry fur ball.   :tattle:  :poop:

On 5/25/2022 at 1:54 PM, jaman said:

Id like a big reduction in my rates for all the sports stadiums they have sponsored to be built. Last count was 4. That's OUR policy money.

Had insurance there some years back.  They had a good program for teenage drivers with a discount.  Later, the rates increased a lot and I found a better rate elsewhere.