GoDuBois.com
  • Keep Your Family Safe!
  • Keep Your Family Safe!
  • Keep Your Family Safe!

Home health aide

Home health aide

View Advert

*** HELP WANTED ***
Personal care aide... Sign on bonus available, amount dependent on hours worked.

I'm in search of a personal care aide or aides in my home in falls creek.  I am flexible to accommodate the amount of hours you wish to work.  I can use someone anywhere from 3 hours a week to 32 hours a week.  I have 3 shifts available; 9am-5pm, 8:30pm-midnight, and/or midnight-8am.  All these positions are available for long term.   For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 3rd generation Falls Creek resident and have lived here all of my life.  I'm 65 years old and confined to a wheelchair from a neurological disease.  I still have limited mobility in my right hand, which allows me to run my wheelchair and perform some simple tasks.  my goal is to stay in my home and not have to enter a long term facility.  The position's wages are guaranteed through PPL, which is a state agency.  I would be your supervisor and boss.  There is no traditional home health agency involvement.  I've employed aides for for 15 years and have 2 employees that have been here for over 6 years.  The day shift is a hands on job that entails some physical labor, I do have a power patient lift, power wheelchair, and electric hospital bed to do the heavy lifting.  The evening shift requires less physical labor, and the overnight shift requires no physical labor.    Starting date is ASAP.  Experience helpful, but not necessary some of my best aides started with only the ability, and desire, to learn.  e-mail me at gymp60@gmail.com or text me at (814)771-7835 if you are interested in any or all shifts.  Feel free to share this post, I can provide employee references upon request.  Thank you!  

• Advertiser
    klsm54
  • Date
    06/03/2022
  • Price
  • Category
  • First Name
    Scott
  • Phone Number
  • City or Town
    Falls Creek