GoDuBois.com

OZ?

Petee

He was in Reynoldsville the other day but none knew about it. At least no one I talked to. The ones he did meet most of them were related. He visited a small factory in Reynoldsville where the old casket factory was. You would think that someone would have announced it so people could stop and hear him speak. Personally I know one of the guys who saw him well that person is a POS in my book and a bit of a shady character.

That's what sucks, we have a choice of one or the other, if we don't vote for one someone else decides for us. If we do vote we have to pick from a choice if two people we didn't want in the first place. A write in vote again is probably also a wasted vote. It's a no win situation.

14 hours ago, Gator11 said:

He was in Reynoldsville the other day but none knew about it. At least no one I talked to. The ones he did meet most of them were related. He visited a small factory in Reynoldsville where the old casket factory was. You would think that someone would have announced it so people could stop and hear him speak. Personally I know one of the guys who saw him well that person is a POS in my book and a bit of a shady character.

The event was invite only. He answered questions about his dual citizenship and his home in New Jersey. 

I will be voting for him. Not sure why anyone would vote for Fetterman. 

Oz will be back in the area in the coming months.

8 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

That's what sucks, we have a choice of one or the other, if we don't vote for one someone else decides for us. If we do vote we have to pick from a choice if two people we didn't want in the first place. A write in vote again is probably also a wasted vote. It's a no win situation.

And that is why we need a viable 3rd party

1 hour ago, Gold Brick said:

So when there are seriously only two choices which one do you pick? Bad or worse? We are stuck between two bad choices, there really is no other option.

If you feel Fetterman is a better choice then vote for him.

2 hours ago, Hostofchucks said:

Simple for me. In order to flip the Senate Oz must win.

After some soul searching I was thinking the same thing. The lesser of two evils. A third party vote or even leaving it blank means a better chance for Fetterman. That thought just repulses me that he could win. So hopefully Oz will not disappoint but we will see.

23 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

Can't argue with that but for now just a wasted vote! If Ross Perot didn't make it I don't see anyone else as close as he was.

I was perot 92. In 96 he went off the rails.

18 hours ago, Gator11 said:

After some soul searching I was thinking the same thing. The lesser of two evils. A third party vote or even leaving it blank means a better chance for Fetterman. That thought just repulses me that he could win. So hopefully Oz will not disappoint but we will see.

Was just saying our choices are for Fetterman or against Fetterman (vote for Oz) I'm not fond of either but especially not Fetterman, only choice left is a vote for Oz. Look what happened with the last presidential election, still don't understand, that many stupid people showed up to vote for Biden. He's destroying this country in record time!

On 6/22/2022 at 5:17 PM, Gold Brick said:

So when there are seriously only two choices which one do you pick? Bad or worse? We are stuck between two bad choices, there really is no other option.

23 hours ago, Hostofchucks said:

Simple for me. In order to flip the Senate Oz must win.

Elections are always the picking the lessor of two evils.   It is a game of chess, yes - you may lose a piece, but you make that sacrifice in order to further the game in order to win.

As much as I dislike Oz, it is certainly a better option than the greater evil.   There aren't enough votes to solidly write-in an independent.  If anything, any independent vote for is more often than not, a vote against the side you tend to lean.  

Example:

A conservative voting Libertarian is effectively a vote for a Democrat.  A liberal voting for the Green Party is effectively a vote for a Republican.