GoDuBois.com

This CAN NOT be REAL!!

• Administrators

Biden reads "End of quote. Repeat the line" off Teleprompter

> Look at the Peanut Gallery in the back trying to hold in their laughs. (I see those smirks :yes:)

I  hope everyone is enjoying the movie! :popcorn:

This is an everyday comedy script for Biden. I really don't think this can go on much longer... I think they are looking for a new writer.

Remember this all started in his basement just before he got those 81 million FAKE votes. :funny4:

• Administrators

look-what-THIS.gif

Just one more "THIS CAN NOT BE REAL" video from your FAKE President.

They must not of found that new writer because they are starting to play re-runs already. 

Joe Biden tries to shake hands with nobody again…

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just one more ... "This CAN NOT be REAL!!"

Resident Joe Biden says it "doesn't sound like a recession to" him, then he flees without taking any questions. The U.S. economy shrank the last two quarters.

Where are you running to Joe. your basement again?

• Administrators

Just one more ... "This CAN NOT be REAL!!"

If this is Real, Jesus is going to be VERY VERY MAD!

This is from a “family-friendly” DRAG SHOW in Maryville, TN this weekend
2022-08-01_21-37-34.jpg

This is from a “family-friendly” drag show in Maryville, TN this weekend

Can the dumb-o- crats stoop any lower? The raid on Trump yesterday just to keep grasping at straws! All the while Hillary, Hunter & The Biden crime family, Tax dodging Sharpton and AOC (just to name a few) just skate......They are running out of BS to dig up. Let's pull your head out of your @$$ and get this nation back on it's feet. Seriously how F-ing stupid are their blind followers.  

If I performed my job this well I wouldn't have one and I'm in a union. Completely Amazing!

• Administrators

Biden shakes hands with Schumer then forgets that he just shook hands with Schumer seconds later

This is WAY over the top. Watch Biden's reactions and his movement. I guarantee "THIS CAN  NOT BE  REAL"

Enjoy the Movie! :popcorn:

• Administrators

Just another... "This CAN NOT be REAL!!" :no:

After coughing into his hands numerous times during his entire speech, Biden proceeds to shake hands with everyone in the crowd. >>> You can't make this :poop: UP! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Pompeii locked and unlocked this topic