GoDuBois.com

Kamala Harris goes gaffe for gaffe with Biden...

Pompeii

• Administrators

NEW - Kamala Harris: "The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea."

Shortly after her remarks, North Korea fired two more short-range ballistic missiles off the east coast today.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

Still can't wrap my head around the idea that 81 million idiots thought these two were what this country needed.

Don't wrap your head too hard on that one,

That 81 million is close to 50% FRAUD VOTES. Trump won in a landslide and hopefully we'll find that out very soon, its called "THE TRUTH".  Trust me on this one. 

Look at his early rally's with no one attending and how much time he spent in the basement. I'd bet both of my arms and legs that Biden did not even come close to winning that election. 

Now,  look at him! They are letting him speak almost EVERYDAY,  while the Biden GAFFES just pile on and pile on and pile on and pile on,  while most of the BRAIN WASHED people just go on with their so called  NORMAL lives. :popcorn:

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Pompeii said:

while the Biden GAFFES just pile on and pile on and pile on and pile on,  while most of the BRAIN WASHED people just go on with their so called  NORMAL lives. :popcorn:

Speak of the devil ...  gaffes just pile on and pile on and pile on and pile on ...

Biden once again appears to forget the name of his own FEMA administrator Deanne Criswell, referring to her as "uhh, uh, Griswell"

Whoever his speech advisor is?? , there is NO WAY IN HELL, you don't have that name written down or practice before speaking. :popcorn:

Looks like Biden forgot the name of his FEMA administrator Deanne Criswell