GoDuBois.com

The GREEN MACHINE at work

fedup

Published 

Pete Buttigieg often flies on taxpayer-funded private jets, flight data show

Biden Cabinet member has taken at least 18 flights on taxpayer-funded private jets, despite calls to curb carbon emissions

"We’re going to places that demonstrate the range of things you can do with good transportation dollars," he said.

Buttigieg also attended a ceremony during the trip hosted by a large Canadian gay rights organization where he received a prestigious award for his "contributions to the advancement of LGBTQ rights."

Ain't you glad that your tax dollars paid for this worthy cause???????? 

The rest of the hypocrisy here---->

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-flies-taxpayer-funded-private-jets-flight-data-show

Published 

UN negotiators agree to pay climate reparations to poor nations

Some middle-income countries that are severely battered by climate disasters may also receive aid

Representatives and negotiators from nearly 200 countries have reached a historic agreement to pay reparations to poor countries said to be victimized by climate change, though proponents say more is needed to scale back fossil fuels. 

The deal, gaveled around dawn in the Egyptian Red Sea resort city of Sharm El-Sheikh, established a fund for what negotiators call "loss and damage."

It was a big win for poorer nations that have long called for money — sometimes viewed as "reparations" — because they are often the victims of floods, droughts, heat waves, famines and storms despite having contributed little to the pollution that heats up the globe.

While the fund would be largely aimed at the most vulnerable nations, there would be room for middle-income countries severely battered by climate disasters to get aid.

Details of the fund have yet to be worked out. It will likely be a major topic at next year's climate conference in the United Arab Emirates in 2023. So far, only a few nations have made significant pledges for payments.

The rest of the joke here---->

https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-negotiators-agree-pay-climate-reparations-poor-nations

Just who or what is gonna decide how much money? Where the money will go? And why??????

The braindead Liberals are gonna ride this horse to death. 

Biden Admin Moves To Fund Foreign Mining Projects After Blocking Domestic Mines: REPORT

Story by Jack McEvoy  Yesterday 11

The Biden administration may fund 12 critical mineral mining projects in foreign countries to advance its climate agenda despite continuously impeding domestic mining ventures, Axios reported Monday.

Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth Energy and the Environment Jose Fernandez told Axios that the government is considering funding “around a dozen” overseas mining, mineral processing and recycling projects as President Joe Biden looks to secure more critical minerals which are needed to manufacture green energy technologies. However, the Biden administration has previously worked to block large mining projects in both Alaska and Minnesota, citing environmental concerns.

:21 AM

More of the braindead hypocrite here---->

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-admin-moves

54 minutes ago, pennstater said:

If we know anything; its that the biggest cryers about the environment are the biggest offenders in damaging it.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG....

You are absolutely correct. They are career hypocrites.

22 hours ago, pennstater said:

If we know anything; its that the biggest cryers about the environment are the biggest offenders in damaging it.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG....

Nobody’s has proven to me yet that the earth isn’t in it’s natural cycle. Humans weren’t on the planet when the first ice age ended. 

3 hours ago, Lizard said:

Nobody’s has proven to me yet that the earth isn’t in it’s natural cycle. Humans weren’t on the planet when the first ice age ended. 

Who says humans weren't here at the end of the Ice Age?  They may have been destroyed in the Flood, but they were probably here already as humanoids.

Yes, the earth is simply in a cycle of its own of warming and freezing.  We're not even a speck on that calendar but individuals have found a way to make money and garner power from it.

Yup.  As we all know…. It’s ALWAYS about the money. “Global warming” is a money and power industry. And an industry of control which is why the lefty politicians push it so.  

As I’ve said for 20 years….if you truly believe it; your solution would be personal responsibility…….you doing something about it.  NOT telling me or the government to do something about it.  I’ve yet to meet a warming nut do a thing about it……like give up their car for a bike.  Or give up their smart phone.  Or keep their house at under 68 degrees. And on and on.  It’s actually the opposite.  They are the worst offenders. 
HYPOCRITES. 

11 hours ago, pennstater said:

Yup.  As we all know…. It’s ALWAYS about the money. “Global warming” is a money and power industry. And an industry of control which is why the lefty politicians push it so.  

As I’ve said for 20 years….if you truly believe it; your solution would be personal responsibility…….you doing something about it.  NOT telling me or the government to do something about it.  I’ve yet to meet a warming nut do a thing about it……like give up their car for a bike.  Or give up their smart phone.  Or keep their house at under 68 degrees. And on and on.  It’s actually the opposite.  They are the worst offenders. 
HYPOCRITES. 

That's funny because I'm not a nut but I do ride my bike to work and keep the house at 65 degrees.

1 hour ago, Lizard said:

That's funny because I'm not a nut but I do ride my bike to work and keep the house at 65 degrees.

Thats good.  

Its kinda my point.  Im not a green freak or global alarmist nut.

BUT Im a conservative so I naturally "conserve".

We keep our heat around 67 at night, make little garbage, NEVER have extra lights on,  and respect the earth as God commanded.  

You can do all that without forcing an agenda that only costs the taxpayer.

55 minutes ago, pennstater said:

Thats good.  

Its kinda my point.  Im not a green freak or global alarmist nut.

BUT Im a conservative so I naturally "conserve".

We keep our heat around 67 at night, make little garbage, NEVER have extra lights on,  and respect the earth as God commanded.  

You can do all that without forcing an agenda that only costs the taxpayer.

BUT BUT BUTT  there is no money to be made in what you are doing. There is no way you can control others with it. You can't sell that thought process for votes.

It's just useless to those who wishes to control our lives .

Liberals 

3 hours ago, fedup said:

BUT BUT BUTT  there is no money to be made in what you are doing. There is no way you can control others with it. You can't sell that thought process for votes.

It's just useless to those who wishes to control our lives .

Liberals 

Yup. That’s it. 
Control and money. 
If the libbies really cared for the environment then the LAST thing you’d want is big governments controlling it. 

3 hours ago, Petee said:

Extremist factions need confusion in order to operate.  Take charge of your own life and don't just go with the flow.  It may just end up taking you over a waterfall!

There is money to be made in confusion.

You can't have control of your own life when others have power and money to control you.

This is how the Liberals survive. They control those that are willing to be controlled .

Those willing to be controlled because they are just plain lazy and selfish will listen to the MSM for reasons to be what they are .

They will stand on their propaganda and attack those that understands the truth.

• 4 weeks later...

Gas stove ban 'on the table' for federal agency: reports

US Consumer Product Safety Commission consider ban on gas stoves because of harm pollutants cause on respiratory and other health issues

For those who want to convert their gas ranges to electric, the Inflation Reduction Act signed in August offers rebates up to $840 for the purchase of new electric ranges. The inclusion was part of about $4.5 billion earmarked for helping low-to-moderate-income households electrify their homes.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gas-stove-ban-table-federal-agency-reports

How about a tax credit for those who install a properly installed ventilation fan? Most of the ones today just suck the air through a filter and out into the room.  It's worthless.

For many people, when the electric goes off, the kitchen stove oven is their only source of heat.  Also, cooking on electric is terrible!

3 hours ago, Petee said:

How about a tax credit for those who install a properly installed ventilation fan? Most of the ones today just suck the air through a filter and out into the room.  It's worthless.

For many people, when the electric goes off, the kitchen stove oven is their only source of heat.  Also, cooking on electric is terrible!

How about no credits and no laws made so tax credits (your tax dollars) can be handed out for votes.

How about we all become adults and quit wishing for our government to give us more of someone else's money.

Published 

Twitter slams AOC after she says gas stoves are linked to brain damage: 'Dems are literally insane'

'I’ll NEVER give up my gas stove' Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson tweeted

So now we know how she got so brain dead. Maybe she shouldn't have lit the stove. 

Freedom Speaks Up CEO Seth Weathers tweeted that Ocasio-Cortez might do well to check her own cognitive ability after using gas stoves. "Is that what happened to you?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-slams-aoc-she-says-gas-stoves-linked-brain-damage-dems-literally-insane

Trumka initially pointed out the potential dangers of using a gas stove — in that they can still emit dangerous gases even while turned off — during an interview with Bloomberg and in subsequent posts on social media.

These stupid stupid stupid idiots can't even understand the word OFF

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-torched-rep-gary-palmer-over-potential-gas-stove-ban-desire-to-control-americans-lives

Gas stoves leak significant amounts of methane when they are being ignited and even while they are turned off, according to a new report, adding to the growing debate over the effects of gas-powered appliances on human health and climate change.

The small study — based on measurements from cooktops, ovens and broilers in 53 homes in California — estimated that stoves emit between 0.8 and 1.3 percent of the natural gas they consume as unburned methane, a potent greenhouse gas. During the course of a typical year, three-quarters of these emissions occur when the devices are shut off, the study showed, which could suggest leaky fittings and connections with gas service lines.

Over a 20-year period, emissions from stoves across the United States could be having the same effect in heating the planet as half a million gas-powered cars, the study estimated.

“People are so attached to their stoves,” said Eric D. Lebel, a senior scientist at the nonprofit research institute PSE Healthy Energy and lead author of the study, which was published on Thursday in the journal Environmental Science & Technology. “There’s something human about cooking on a gas stove, over an open flame.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/27/climate/gas-stoves-methane-emissions.html

A perfect liberal jackass being quoted by a perfect liberal jackass news source.