GoDuBois.com

The GREEN MACHINE at work

fedup

3 hours ago, pennstater said:

The dumbest folk on earth are climate alarmists.   And they are obviously the most hypocritical.    

Not too many years ago, I was looking at backup power for my home.  Local power was notorious for going out for multiple days multiple times per year.  Of course, solar was considered.  To offset some of the cost, I considered the posibility of using solar to run my furnance, circulating pumps, and well.  Solar couldnt could not do that at a reasonable cost.  Ended up with a stand alone generator.  The interesting part of all this, which amused the solar guy to no end, was the fact I was attempting to run a keystoker coal furnace using solar.  Using green for not green, or how to be green and not green at the same time.

In terms of alarmists, they do serve a purpose.  If you look at images of Pittsburgh in the late 40s, or traveled to coal towns bathed in black coal dust, or saw massive pipes dumping raw sewage into rivers, or had a favorite fishing stream ruined by acid mine drainage, you do realize the massive environmental damage man can cause.  Unfortunately, most people shrug their shoulders and ignore it.  Usually takes a small group of alarmists to create change.

On the other hand, the non-alarmists ( for lack of a better term) are typically NIMBYs.  They complain about windmills ruining their back porch view, yet will also complain if someone strip mines their favorite hill top of if drilling rigs pop up like weeds.  And no one wants to drive behind the vehicle spewing all sorts on noxious black smoke and fumes.

Now, I am not pro-this or anti-that type of person.  I dont think we are going to melt all the ice caps in 2 years.  But, if you think dumping all this crap into the air, water, and land is not having any effect, your are as nuts as the alarmists.  Somewhere, there is an acceptable compromise.  People shouting at other from the far ends of the spectrum solves nothing.

5 hours ago, Illiterate said:

Not too many years ago, I was looking at backup power for my home.  Local power was notorious for going out for multiple days multiple times per year.  Of course, solar was considered.  To offset some of the cost, I considered the posibility of using solar to run my furnance, circulating pumps, and well.  Solar couldnt could not do that at a reasonable cost.  Ended up with a stand alone generator.  The interesting part of all this, which amused the solar guy to no end, was the fact I was attempting to run a keystoker coal furnace using solar.  Using green for not green, or how to be green and not green at the same time.

In terms of alarmists, they do serve a purpose.  If you look at images of Pittsburgh in the late 40s, or traveled to coal towns bathed in black coal dust, or saw massive pipes dumping raw sewage into rivers, or had a favorite fishing stream ruined by acid mine drainage, you do realize the massive environmental damage man can cause.  Unfortunately, most people shrug their shoulders and ignore it.  Usually takes a small group of alarmists to create change.

On the other hand, the non-alarmists ( for lack of a better term) are typically NIMBYs.  They complain about windmills ruining their back porch view, yet will also complain if someone strip mines their favorite hill top of if drilling rigs pop up like weeds.  And no one wants to drive behind the vehicle spewing all sorts on noxious black smoke and fumes.

Now, I am not pro-this or anti-that type of person.  I dont think we are going to melt all the ice caps in 2 years.  But, if you think dumping all this crap into the air, water, and land is not having any effect, your are as nuts as the alarmists.  Somewhere, there is an acceptable compromise.  People shouting at other from the far ends of the spectrum solves nothing.

All that black smoke beat Hitler's azz.  Now prove that all that needed black smoke has changed your life today.

Look at your own backyard today. All the oil wells gushing around Titusville???? There is flowers growing around Titusville. 

Strip jobs turned into housing developments.  

On and on it goes.

Now pay attention to today, holes in the ground to build windmills. Holes in the ground to build solar panels.  Diesel fuel by the millions of gallons a day digging the holes, bringing the product to market.

On and on it goes.

Any fool can reach up and ring a bell. It takes common sense and logic to understand just what was and what is.  Ringing the bell without knowledge just proves we have a lot of dumb bell ringers.

14 hours ago, fedup said:

All that black smoke beat Hitler's azz.  Now prove that all that needed black smoke has changed your life today.

Look at your own backyard today. All the oil wells gushing around Titusville???? There is flowers growing around Titusville. 

Strip jobs turned into housing developments.  

On and on it goes.

Now pay attention to today, holes in the ground to build windmills. Holes in the ground to build solar panels.  Diesel fuel by the millions of gallons a day digging the holes, bringing the product to market.

On and on it goes.

Any fool can reach up and ring a bell. It takes common sense and logic to understand just what was and what is.  Ringing the bell without knowledge just proves we have a lot of dumb bell ringers.

The common sense logic is you need both.

The black azz smoke did help beat Hitler, but surely you don't want to live breathing it every day for your entire, shortened, life.  I cannot imagine you would want to live with a working strip mine located a few hundred feet of your front door for the next 25 years.  And I dont know anyone that is will to give up their well water in the name of fracking (unless they happen to be making a huge sum of money from it).

Progress happens.  I am quite sure if you lived back in the day, you would have railed against electricity being put into homes (candles are good enough!), against automobiles (my horse doesnt need to stop for gas!), and probably against the invention of the toothbrush (those damn liberals think their teeth wont rot!)

28 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

The common sense logic is you need both.

The black azz smoke did help beat Hitler, but surely you don't want to live breathing it every day for your entire, shortened, life.  I cannot imagine you would want to live with a working strip mine located a few hundred feet of your front door for the next 25 years.  And I dont know anyone that is will to give up their well water in the name of fracking (unless they happen to be making a huge sum of money from it).

Progress happens.  I am quite sure if you lived back in the day, you would have railed against electricity being put into homes (candles are good enough!), against automobiles (my horse doesnt need to stop for gas!), and probably against the invention of the toothbrush (those damn liberals think their teeth wont rot!)

Why are you pretending that the black smoke would last forever??? Are you claiming that humans just quit thinking???

Strip jobs are a needed thing and will be for years. The GREEN people are constantly asking for more everyday. The needed material for their green does not just jump out of the ground. What is the trade off? Stop striping for electric  coal and start stripping for electric solar panels and windmills? Just because they are fracing does not mean you are giving up your water. You sound like a greenie chicken little now. 

I am not against any progress as long as the progress is true and needed. Progress should not be happening just to make someone rich.  The green sh1t being jammed down our throats is not needed and is not true. 

I never had the desire for a real mustang but I desired a metal one,  so I bought one. I wonder how much bad air I created with it compared to a real mustang farting out in the north forty?  

8 minutes ago, fedup said:

Why are you pretending that the black smoke would last forever??? Are you claiming that humans just quit thinking???

Strip jobs are a needed thing and will be for years. The GREEN people are constantly asking for more everyday. The needed material for their green does not just jump out of the ground. What is the trade off? Stop striping for electric  coal and start stripping for electric solar panels and windmills? Just because they are fracing does not mean you are giving up your water. You sound like a greenie chicken little now. 

I am not against any progress as long as the progress is true and needed. Progress should not be happening just to make someone rich.  The green sh1t being jammed down our throats is not needed and is not true. 

I never had the desire for a real mustang but I desired a metal one,  so I bought one. I wonder how much bad air I created with it compared to a real mustang farting out in the north forty?  

Every progress makes someone rich.

Again, compomise is key, not railing against every change.

Yeah, I am a greenie.  I just put in a new Keystoker.  I expect antracite to be available for at least the next 20-25 years.  Currently, I find it to be the most cost effective way to heat my home.  If a cleaner, more cost effective way comes along, I wont hesitate to change.  If a geothermal system powered by solar panels does the trick, I will have it.  If an EV suits my needs, I will buy one.  Unlike dinosaurs, I can adapt.

The average temperature on Earth lies somewhere around 57 degrees Fahrenheit (13.9 degrees Celsius). According to climate information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (opens in new tab) (NOAA), that was the 20th century average temperature, measured across land and ocean, night and day.Feb 25, 2022

Highlights. Earth's temperature has risen by 0.14° Fahrenheit (0.08° Celsius) per decade since 1880, but the rate of warming since 1981 is more than twice that: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade. 2021 was the sixth-warmest year on record based on NOAA's temperature data.Jun 28, 2022

2 to 3 degrees Celsius

About 3 million years ago, the Earth was 2 to 3 degrees Celsius warmer than pre-industrial levels — just a couple of degrees warmer than our planet is today.Sep 4, 2019

0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY RUN FOR THE HILLS----0.32 degrees in 10 years.     WOOOOW

There ain't no damn way that anyone can measure the earths temp in such small increments. Specially in 1880. 

5 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Every progress makes someone rich.  Pay attention to what I said.  Progress should not be happening just to make someone rich. 

Again, compomise is key, not railing against every change.

Yeah, I am a greenie.  I just put in a new Keystoker.  I expect antracite to be available for at least the next 20-25 years.  Currently, I find it to be the most cost effective way to heat my home.  If a cleaner, more cost effective way comes along, I wont hesitate to change.  If a geothermal system powered by solar panels does the trick, I will have it.  If an EV suits my needs, I will buy one.  Unlike dinosaurs, I can adapt.

Your not a Greenie, you are burning coal. A greenie would throw a bucket of paint on your mothers portrait above the black smoke puking fireplace in your living room. 

What are you gonna do when the Liberals just shut down the mining of your hard coal?????   They shut down pipelines don't they???   

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Your not a Greenie, you are burning coal. A greenie would throw a bucket of paint on your mothers portrait above the black smoke puking fireplace in your living room. 

What are you gonna do when the Liberals just shut down the mining of your hard coal?????   They shut down pipelines don't they???   

Actually, my keystoker is boiler.  Really, anthracite doesnt produce much smoke.  Has it own stack.  From just looking at the chimney, very little chance you would notice anything.

Those of us who still heat with coal supposedly number less than 200,000, but stokers and coal seem to be popular.  I have  6 or 7 friends with keystokers. Someday, I fully expect coal prices to reach a point where it is no longer economical.  But, as long as the anthracite mines keep producing, I am good to go.  Since it also heats my hot water, I can heat 3200 sq ft to 72F and all the hot water I could ever use for about $220/month at current prices.

On 1/24/2023 at 12:19 PM, Illiterate said:

It’s about personal responsibility. If you care about the environment (I do. I’m a Christian and believe in taking care of Gods earth he bestowed to us), then take care of it yourself.  Don’t waste food. (Don’t over eat either). Dont make so much trash. Don’t buy new every time something new comes out.  Conserve energy.  Turn heat down. Buy efficient vehicle.  Etc.  

I’m against global warming because every nut I know of or see is a hypocrite because they are the biggest users on the planet. Take the global summit for example.  EVERY one of them jetted in for it.  Every one is wealthy and owns multiple mansions. Etc. global warming is a joke and they made it the joke that it is. 

2 hours ago, pennstater said:

It’s about personal responsibility. If you care about the environment (I do. I’m a Christian and believe in taking care of Gods earth he bestowed to us), then take care of it yourself.  Don’t waste food. (Don’t over eat either). Dont make so much trash. Don’t buy new every time something new comes out.  Conserve energy.  Turn heat down. Buy efficient vehicle.  Etc.  

I’m against global warming because every nut I know of or see is a hypocrite because they are the biggest users on the planet. Take the global summit for example.  EVERY one of them jetted in for it.  Every one is wealthy and owns multiple mansions. Etc. global warming is a joke and they made it the joke that it is. 

God made his children the caretakers of the earth.  It wasn't meant to be consumed by us, but carefully tended by us.  Satan is the consumer!

• 2 weeks later...

Global green energy company Siemens Gamesa reported Thursday that it had lost a staggering $967 million during the three-month period from between October to December.

The Germany-based company, which dubs itself as "the global leader in offshore power generation," noted the wind industry has faced various unfavorable pressures leading to negative growth in recent months and years, in its earnings report for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023 released Thursday morning. The company added that governments would need to further assist the industry to ensure future positive growth.

"The negative development in our service business underscores that we have much work ahead of us to stabilize our business and return to profitability," Siemens Gamesa CEO Jochen Eickholt said in a statement.

"The beginning of fiscal year 2023 saw a further increase in global wind demand prospects for the next ten years, but further governmental action is needed to close the gap between ambitious targets and actual installations," the company added in its release.

It said the Inflation Reduction Act, the $739 billion climate and tax bill President Biden signed in August, and other European Union actions would help its business, but that those measured weren't enough.

Siemens Gamesa stated that it is facing headwinds that include slow permitting, electric grid constraints and regulatory uncertainty. Such market conditions are, in turn, causing "sizeable losses" in the wind business, employment destruction and investment constraint.

Overall, Siemens Gamesa's losses reported Thursday represented a more than 100% increase in losses compared to the same period last year, according to the company.

International green groups, though, have repeatedly warned that wind development is falling far short of what is needed to transition from fossil fuels to green energy.

A report on offshore wind from the Global Wind Energy Council noted that while a record 21.1 gigawatts of offshore wind was connected around the world in 2021, that figure fell far short of what is needed to reach net-zero. 

And the International Energy Agency said 70 to 80 gigawatts of offshore wind must be installed annually by 2050 to transition from fossil fuel dependence. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massive-green-energy-company-reports-1-billion-losses-calls-further-governmental-action

See people, they can't even get their dream off the ground let alone finish it by 2050. 

This liberal BS dream is costing us trillions of dollars. 

The BS is non-stop

Published 

Valley fever could spread from Southwest, driven by climate change, researchers warn: 'New cases emerging'

Fungal illness mimics COVID symptoms — severe cases could lead to respiratory distress or meningitis

https://www.foxnews.com/health/valley-fever-could-spread-southwest-driven-climate-change-researchers-warn-cases

• 2 weeks later...

Replacing residential natural gas and natural gas power generators in California requires the state to boost its solar and wind generation by almost 4-1/2 times. This means an additional 2,900 square miles of land dedicated to massive wind turbines and solar panels.  

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/california-is-our-energy-future-afraid-very-afraid-america

49 other states times 2,900 square miles = 142,100 square miles.

The state of PA is 46,055 square Miles.

The US will have to give up 3 states the size of PA to make the greenie's happy.

Where are you all moving to? California?

"Instead of tackling issues that consumers care about — like lowering gas prices and being able to buy the kitchen appliance of their choice — Secretary Granholm continues to do the bidding of green energy extremists," Sutherland said. "This constant coordination is just another example of the tremendous influence dark money has on the Biden administration." 

Both LCV and Climate Power, which advocate for policies pushing an aggressive transition from fossil fuels to green energy sources like wind and solar, have received financially backing from massive liberal dark money groups, according to tax filings reviewed by Fox News Digital. Financial contributions to the two climate-focused organizations' cannot be traced to individual donors.

"Climate Power integrates hard-hitting research, polling, state and national earned media, digital and paid media to influence the national conversation, embolden leaders to take immediate, bold climate action, and expose climate deniers and their oil and gas lobby allies," Climate Power states on its website.

In 2021, the most recent year with data, LCV reported receiving $114.7 million in donations, a 48% increase compared to the $77.7 million it received a year earlier. The funding was fueled by massive donations from the Sixteen Thirty Fund, a key cog in the billion-dollar Arabella network, and the Fund for a Better Future. 

The Wyss Foundation, which was established by Swiss billionaire Hansjorg Wyss, also gave money to the LCV in 2021. The Berger Action Fund, another nonprofit established by Wyss, has in turn pushed tens of millions of dollars to the Fund for a Better Future in recent years. 

Do you remember, as a kid, making car noises as you road your bike? Do you remember using baseball cards and clothes pins to make your bike make noise?  Well here is the adult version------>

The streets of The Windy City will be filled with the roar of V8 engines when NASCAR comes to town this summer, but things are already loud at the Chicago Auto Show.

Dodge brought its Charger Daytona SRT Banshee electric concept to the event and is showing off its unique "exhaust" system.

The production version of the battery-powered coupe is set to replace all of Dodge's V8-powered sports cars next year, but it is equipped with a couple of features to keep the classic muscle car experience alive.

Along with a multi-speed transmission that's not actually necessary for an electric car, but provides the physical impact of powerful gear changes under acceleration, the car also has something Dodge calls the Fratzonic Chambered Exhaust. A liberal name for a very expensive baseball card and clothes pin. 

The technology generates noise with the help of a series of tubes, similar to a pipe organ, that give it a more natural sound than just playing a synthetic engine note through a speaker, as some electric vehicles do.

The feature also allows the car to be "revved" while stationary, and that's exactly what Dodge has been doing at the Chicago Auto Show.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/hear-electric-dodge-charger-daytonas-exhaust-muscular-sound

Published 

ChatGPT alters response on benefits of fossil fuels, now refuses to answer over climate concerns

'I cannot provide an argument in support of using more fossil fuels,' the chatbot now says

In one example, the chatbot refused to write a story about Hunter Biden "in the style of the New York Post" because it said it "cannot generate content that is designed to be inflammatory or biased." And, in another, it wouldn't write a poem about former President Trump, but would about President Biden.

The software, which was developed by artificial intelligence research company OpenAI, was introduced as a pilot in November and formally launched on Monday.

In December, when prompted by Fox News Digital, the chatbot provided an extensive response explaining ten benefits of fossil fuels for human civilization. Oil, natural gas and coal, it argued, have powered industrialization, transportation and the expansion of modern infrastructure.

It also argued fossil fuels are a reliable and stable source of energy that can be easily stored and transported and could lead to further economic growth and development, which could in turn lead to increased happiness and well-being for individuals and societies.

"While it is important to consider the negative impacts of fossil fuels on the environment, such as air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions, it is also important to recognize the potential benefits that the use of fossil fuels can bring to human happiness and well-being," ChatGPT added in its response.

However, since December, the chatbot has changed its response to the same question.

It now explains that it can't provide an argument in favor of fossil fuels to increase human happiness in light of their impact on climate change.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an argument in support of using more fossil fuels as it goes against the principles of promoting sustainability and reducing the negative impact on the environment," ChatGPT told Fox News Digital. "The use of fossil fuels has been a significant contributor to the issue of global climate change, which poses a threat to the health and happiness of both current and future generations."

"Instead, I recommend exploring alternative energy sources that are more sustainable and have fewer negative impacts on the environment, such as renewable energy sources like solar, wind, and hydropower," it continued. "These sources of energy can provide power and energy security while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and minimizing the risks associated with climate change."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chatgpt-alters-response-benefits-fossil-fuels-now-refuses-answer-climate-concerns

How much more proof does people need to understand this whole green thing is pure bullsh1t? 

Plus, give this a thought, computer experts can invent a program to respond like a human to a question then they can change the response to what they want.  Amazing ain't it????

Now think of your voting machines used to elect your leaders. 

Overall, Democrats reported spending at least $1.4 million chartering private jets during the election cycle between 2021 and 2022, according to a Fox News Digital review of Federal Election Commission filings. Among those to charter private jets were former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and top Democratic Party committees.

According to the data, Pelosi's campaign paid a staggering $349,563 for charter aircraft, which included $51,389 in in-kind travel to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Pelosi's campaign directed the payments to Advanced Aviation, a northern Virginia-based charter firm often hired by politicians and campaigns. Her campaign also hired Los Angeles-based Clay Lacy Aviation on

Advanced Aviation – the preferred charter company for Pelosi and many of the Democratic committees – offers seven aircraft ranging from turbo prop jets, which seat up to eight passengers for destinations of up to three hours, to posh ultra long-range jets, which offer a "comprehensive list of on-board amenities and sophisticated finishes," seat up to 18 passengers, include a flight attendant, and conduct travel times of up to 16 hours, their website states.

PETE BUTTIGIEG OFTEN FLIES ON TAXPAYER-FUNDED PRIVATE JETS, FLIGHT DATA SHOW

Sanders' campaign, meanwhile, paid $71,800 for private jet travel. The campaign hired three separate firms, Apollo Jets, N-Jet and Mac Jet Charter, for its travels, his filings show.

"Climate change is a global emergency," Sanders' campaign website states. "The Amazon rainforest is burning, Greenland’s ice shelf is melting, and the Arctic is on fire."

"The scientific community is telling us in no uncertain terms that we have less than 11 years left to transform our energy system away from fossil fuels to energy efficiency and sustainable energy, if we are going to leave this planet healthy and habitable for ourselves, our children, grandchildren, and future generations," it adds.

JOHN KERRY'S FAMILY PRIVATE JET EMITTED OVER 300 METRIC TONS OF CARBON SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE

Private jet travel, which is by far the most carbon-intensive mode of transportation, emits 10 times more carbon than commercial planes and 50 times more carbon than trains, according to a 2021 report from the group Transport & Environment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/climate-activist-dem

Liberal voters donate to these hypocrites so who is the bigger hypocrites? The person buying the jet ride or the person in the jet? 

• 2 weeks later...

FIRST ON FOX: The Biden administration acknowledged in a memo, accidentally leaked on Friday, that charging fossil fuel companies less to drill would provide "greater energy security" despite its plans to hike royalty fees.

Former Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Director Amanda Lefton recommended late last year that, as part of its climate agenda, the Department of the Interior (DOI) move forward with higher royalty fees for an oil and gas lease sale spanning 958,202 acres in the Cook Inlet off the coast of Alaska, according to the memo obtained by Fox News Digital. DOI Assistant Secretary Laura Daniel-Davis ultimately signed off on the recommendation.

"If a Cook Inlet prospect would be developed, there would be additional government revenues and greater energy security for the State of Alaska, especially if development of natural gas resources in the Cook Inlet ameliorated the long-term supply challenges facing the Anchorage area," Lefton wrote in the memo. 

"Nevertheless, because of the serious challenges facing the Nation from climate change and the impact of [greenhouse gasses] from fossil fuels, BOEM is not recommending this option since it would not include an appropriate surcharge to account for those impacts," she continued.

Read the rest of the stupid here---->

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-makes-stunning-admission-climate-agenda-leaked-internal-memo

You just have to wonder how stupid can the Liberals really be????  They admit what they are doing is wrong and in the same breath say let's do some more of our stupid. 

Just when you get to thinking that Liberals have produced all the stupid that they can, this comes along to prove you wrong. Is there no bottom of the liberal barrel full of stupid liberals??

U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm claimed Friday that Americans can "learn from what China is doing" in combating climate change.

During an interview at the annual SXSW conference in Austin, Texas, Granholm sang the praises of China for its efforts to reduce climate change, claiming the country is actually "very sensitive" about the issue, more so than the United States.

Granholm made these claims despite the fact that China recently hit its coal-production record last year. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, "55% of China’s energy" now comes from fossil fuel "compared to 11% in the U.S."

Granholm said that the U.S., led by official Climate Envoy John Kerry, has been trying to "get all of these countries to agree to very aggressive targets to be able to make sure that we don’t get climate — global warming happening over, you know, 1.5 degrees

She then praised China’s climate change efforts, saying, "But, I think China has done — has been very sensitive, and has actually invested a lot in their solutions, to achieve their goals." 

Granholm added, "So we’re — we’re hopeful that, you know, we can all learn from what China is doing."

The secretary also noted, "the amount of money that they’re investing in clean energy is actually, you know, encouraging."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/energy-secretary-granholm-claims-us-learn-china-climate-change

Someone pack this liberal idiot a small bag of clothes, throw her on a fast jet to China and tell her to keep her ugly anti-American face out of this hemisphere. 

Last month, President Biden's Department of Energy proposed new efficiency standards for washing machines that requires new appliances to use considerably less water, all in an effort to "confront the global climate crisis." 

Leading industry corporations have voice their opinion on the rule, claiming the mandates force manufacturers to reduce cleaning performance to ensure their machines comply. Each cycle will "take longer, the detergent will cost more, and in the end, the clothes will be less clean," according to manufacturers like Whirlpool. 

The proposed washing machine change is the latest example of the Biden administration pushing more consumer regulations to advance green initiatives. In February, the administration received heat for a leaked proposal which would have banned half of America's gas stoves in addition to another proposal to heavily regulate refrigerators. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-washing-machine-rule-would-make-americans-dirtier-stinkier-raise-prices-manufacturers

I am running out of adult words to describe the liberal stupid. 

"GREEN EGGS AND HAM" (by Doctor Seuss) 

I AM SAM. I AM SAM. SAM I AM.

THAT SAM-I-AM! THAT SAM-I-AM! I DO NOT LIKE THAT SAM-I-AM!

DO WOULD YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM,SAM-I-AM.
I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM.

WOULD YOU LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE?

I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM.

WOULD YOU LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE?
WOULD YOU LIKE THEN WITH A MOUSE?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.

WOULD YOU EAT THEM IN A BOX?
WOULD YOU EAT THEM WITH A FOX?

NOT IN A BOX. NOT WITH A FOX.
NOT IN A HOUSE. NOT WITH A MOUSE.
I WOULD NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WOULD NOT EAT THEM ANYWHERE.
I WOULD NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM.

WOULD YOU? COULD YOU? IN A CAR?
EAT THEM! EAT THEM! HERE THEY ARE.

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN A CAR.

YOU MAY LIKE THEM. YOU WILL SEE.
YOU MAY LIKE THEM IN A TREE!

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT IN A TREE.
NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.

A TRAIN! A TRAIN! A TRAIN! A TRAIN!
COULD YOU, WOULD YOU ON A TRAIN?

NOT ON TRAIN! NOT IN A TREE!
NOT IN A CAR! SAM! LET ME BE!
I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN A BOX.
I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM ANYWHERE.
I DO NOT EAT GREEM EGGS AND HAM.

SAY! IN THE DARK? HERE IN THE DARK!
WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, IN THE DARK?

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN THE DARK.

WOULD YOU COULD YOU IN THE RAIN?

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT IN THE RAIN.
NOT IN THE DARK. NOT ON A TRAIN.
NOT IN A CAR. NOT IN A TREE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM, YOU SEE.
NOT IN A HOUSE. NOT IN A BOX.
NOT WITH A MOUSE. NOT WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE!

YOU DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM?

COULD YOU, WOULD YOU, WITH A GOAT?

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT WITH A GOAT!

WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, ON A BOAT?

I COULD NOT, WOULD NOT, ON A BOAT.
I WILL NOT, WILL NOT, WITH A GOAT.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN THE RAIN.
NOT IN THE DARK! NOT IN A TREE!
NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE!
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE!
I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM!

YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM. SO YOU SAY.
TRY THEM! TRY THEM! AND YOU MAY.
TRY THEM AND YOU MAY, I SAY.

sAM! IF YOU LET ME BE,
I WILL TRY THEM. YOU WILL SEE.

(... and he tries them ...)

SAY! I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM!
I DO! I LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM!
AND I WOULD EAT THEM IN A BOAT.
AND I WOULD EAT THEM WITH A GOAT...
AND I WILL EAT THEM, IN THE RAIN.
AND IN THE DARK. AND ON A TRAIN.
AND IN A CAR. AND IN A TREE.
THEY ARE SO GOOD, SO GOOD, YOU SEE!
SO I WILL EAT THEM IN A BOX.
AND I WILL EAT THEM WITH A FOX.
AND I WILL EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
AND I WILL EAT THEM WITH A MOUSE.
AND I WILL EAT THEM HERE AND THERE.
SAY! I WILL EAT THEM ANYWHERE!
I DO SO LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU, SAM I AM.

Climate change alarmist Greta Thunberg has made a living by scaring millions of children into believing the world will end because of climate change. But now, it appears even she might be skeptical of the alarmist rhetoric.

image.png

Climate change alarmist Greta Thunberg has made a living by scaring millions of children into believing the world will end because of climate change. But now, it appears even she might be skeptical of the alarmist rhetoric.

Greta Thunberg's online climate change cover-up
Greta Thunberg's online climate change cover-up© Provided by Washington Examiner

Thunberg is trying to cover her tracks after yet another climate change doomsday prediction did not come true. Thunberg reportedly deleted a tweet from 2018 that claimed unless the planet stopped using fossil fuels over the next five years, climate change would inevitably cause the demise of human civilization.

"How dare she!"

Thunberg was a silly, indoctrinated teenager at that time, so the schadenfreude over her Twitter failure should probably be somewhat curbed, even if she is an arrogant climate alarmist fanatic. And Thunberg's error of doomsday prognostication has been repeated multiple times by many older people, supposedly wiser than her. Essentially, she was repeating what she was taught. This isn't to excuse her in any way but merely point out that she is a symptom of the radical Left's rhetoric on climate change.

Consider just some of the many exaggerated claims of impending doom the climate change cult has been incorrect about.

For years, Glacier National Park posted signs warning that all of its glaciers would disappear by 2020 due to climate change. These were signs funded and promoted by the national government and placed throughout the park so that visitors could see them and reinforce that warning. Then, in June 2019, the park quietly removed the signs. Why? Because the predictions of impending doom were completely wrong. The amount of snow from previous years exceeded forecasts and projections of climate "experts" and scientists.

Bob Woodruff, a journalist for ABC News, promoted Earth 2100 in June 2008 on Good Morning America. Woodruff declared that by June 2015, climate change would cause New York City to be underwater. Well, how did that work out? Other ominous but false predictions from this television special included the estimate that it would cost $9 for a gallon of gas and $12.99 for a gallon of milk — all stemming from climate change.

In 2006, former Vice President Al Gore's documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, proclaimed that "unless drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gasses are taken within the next ten years, the world will reach a point of no return." Peter Wadhams, another so-called expert and professor of ocean physics, stated in 2012 that Arctic sea ice would be gone by 2016.

Trust the science? Trust the experts? These people couldn't guess tomorrow's weather, yet the world is supposed to believe their "science" regarding the planet years or decades from now. It's sheer nonsense. In what other profession would such people still have jobs or any credibility left?

This brings me back to Thunberg. She might be young, but her fearmongering is the oldest thing in the world of environmental politics. There's a reason she deleted the tweet and a reason she tried to do it inconspicuously. After the repeated failures of the climate change industrial complex, Thunberg showed she is the latest victim to fall for the hysteria and the latest to get caught promoting scientific nonsense.

Green Junk: 15k Abandoned Windmills Litter the Landscape; Symbols of a Dying Climate Religion

By Mark J. Perry

AEIdeas

November 30, 2011

Abandoned windmills in Hawaii, click to enlarge.
Despite billions in taxpayer subsidies pumped into the so-called “green-energy” industry, almost 15,000 windmills — maybe more — have been left to rot across America. And while the turbines have been abandoned over a period of decades, the growing amount of “green junk” littering the American landscape is back in the headlines again this week.

Across the country, subsidized wind farms are meeting increasing resistance — and not just from taxpayers and electricity consumers forced to foot the bill. “If wind power made sense, why would it need a government subsidy in the first place?” wondered Heritage Foundation policy analyst Ben Lieberman, who deals with energy and environmental issues. “It’s a bubble which bursts as soon as the government subsidies end.”

It turns out that wind power is expensive and inefficient even in the best wind-farm locations in the world. And regular power plants always need to be on standby in case there is no wind, not enough wind, or even too much of it — a fairly regular occurrence.

That is why, when the tax subsidies run out, the towering metallic structures are often simply abandoned. In their wake: a scarred landscape and dead wildlife — the very same ills offered as justifications by administration officials for preventing oil exploration.

“There are many hidden truths about the world of wind turbines from the pollution and environmental damage caused in China by manufacturing bird choppers,” noted environmental blogger Tory Aardvark in a recent post about wind farms, also citing the dangerous noise produced by turbines. He added,

“The symbol of Green renewable energy, our savior from the non existent problem of “Global Warming,” abandoned wind farms are starting to litter the planet as globally governments cut the subsidies taxes that consumers pay for the privilege of having a very expensive power source that does not work every day for various reasons like it’s too cold or the wind speed is too high.”

Tory Aardvark called the more than 14,000 abandoned wind turbines in the U.S. symbols of a “dying Climate Religion.”
Note: This type of renewable energy can only be produced by mixing wind with your tax dollars. And when the tax dollars dry up, the turbines stop.