GoDuBois.com

Do you suppose WOKE fatigue is

redmill

20 hours ago, weirdcritter said:

Very nice screed mostly filled with opinion. He cared so much about Robert Cuadra he misspelled his name. Of course those punks responsible will be freed after promising scouts honor not to ever hurt even a fly and Biden will fly in from Washington to give each of them a big hug if we are to believe this Paul deGroot. The kids who did this were gang members who probably see going to prison as a big achievement. Being charged with murder I'm sure they won't get a slap on the wrist

BTW: Reynoldsville, where I grew up, where my father tortured me as a 6-month old baby back in 1950 or 1951, has never been a hotbed of liberalism. You remember Reynoldsville? That little town  a few miles outside DuBois? In Jefferson County? The town I identified when I first mentioned this incident? If anything Reynoldsville is more conservative than DuBois. SMH. 

I have never seen anyone that works as hard as you do to avoid placing blame where it belongs. With your own fingers you typed what I have been trying to convince you of.  These gangs run rampant because they are not in jail for previous crimes they committed or they are out on bail that they skipped. 

Don't you even bother to ask yourself why crime is so much higher in your liberal cities?  Just maybe it might be because your liberals are running those cities. Just guessing. 

Speaking of cities, it is nice of you to try and make Reynoldsville such a hot bed of legal precedence .I highly doubt that your little town is setting the tone of justice in America. Maybe your little town is just following along. 

Would you want to take a wild guess on which of these cities are run by Liberals?

Most Violent Cities in America 2022
  • St. Louis, MO (2,082)
  • Detroit, MI (2,057)
  • Baltimore, MD (2,027)
  • Memphis, TN (2,003)
  • Little Rock, AR (1,634)
  • Milwaukee, WI (1,597)
  • Rockford, IL (1,588)
  • Cleveland, OH (1,557)

Would you want to take a guess on how many of these cities are run by liberals?

Safest Cities In America
  1. Glens Falls, New York. The Glens Falls MSA includes Warren and Washington counties. ...
  2. Midland, Michigan. ...
  3. State College, Pennsylvania. ...
  4. The Villages, Florida. ...
  5. 5. Logan, Utah. ...
  6. Wausau, Wisconsin. ...
  7. Cambridge, Massachusetts. ...
  8. Elizabethtown, Kentucky.

Analysis: Democrats at the helm of 11 of the 15 deadliest cities in U.S.

WASHINGTON (TND) — A TND analysis of the 15 deadliest cities in America discovered that 11 of them are primarily run by Democrats.

The National Desk (TND) looked at the party affiliations of mayors, district attorneys, sheriffs and city council members within the nation’s 15 cities which currently hold the highest murder rates, according to worldpopulationreview.com.

The cities largely run by Democrats are St. Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit, Cleveland, Newark, Chicago, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, and Pittsburgh.

All but three cities on the list have Democratic mayors. Democratic district attorneys are also in charge of prosecution in 12 of the 15 cities.

The top four deadliest cities -- St. Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans and Detroit -- have Democratic mayors, sheriffs, prosecutors and city council leaders. The fifth, Cleveland, has Democrats across the board with the exception of an unaffiliated sheriff who was appointed to his position.

Progressive prosecutors, which hold office in nearly all of the 15 cities, have come under fire lately for weakening their prosecutorial standards.

Cook County, Ill. State's Attorney Kim Foxx has reportedly dismissed thousands of felonies that would have been pursued in the past, according to the Marshall Project.

Progressive Mayor of Chicago Lori Lightfoot warned the city could descend “into chaos” after Foxx declined to prosecute gang members involved in a deadly shootout, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The outlet said a police report noted that Foxx told police she would not prosecute the case due to insufficient evidence and because the shootout occurred between “mutual combatants.”

St. Louis’s top prosecutor, Kimberly Gardner, reportedly won her election by promising voters she would revolutionize how the city prosecutes criminals, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

“Now she has half of the attorneys on staff with one-third of the collective tenure of her predecessor,” the outlet reported.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody? You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen," said Democratic Milwaukee District Attorney John Chisholm during a 2007 interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

“We can never, ever, underestimate the power of fear to create bad policy,” he said, according to The Crime Report.

Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has repeatedly faced scrutiny for electing not to prosecute drug possession, attempted drug distribution, prostitution, and a handful of other crimes.

“I don't agree with sending a message of permissiveness ... You can be tough on crime, but also supportive of those services that minimize the likelihood of crime. These aren't mutually exclusive goals," Baltimore County Councilman David Marks said of Mosby's policies.

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan recently placed Marilyn Mosby's office under review due to the continuing homicide epidemic in Baltimore City, saying he wants "to make sure that the state taxpayers are getting their money’s worth."

“We’re outraged by the past 10 days of violence in the city which is kind of the most heart-wrenching I’ve seen in the seven years I’ve been here,” Hogan said. “This horrifying violence is tearing Baltimore city apart and enough is enough.”

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/analysis-democrats-at-the-helm-of-11-of-the-15-deadliest-cities-in-us

OK Critter, there is 3 of the hundreds of articles covering Liberal run cities and their crime rates. I could do this til the cows come home but there is no use.  No mater how much proof I or anyone else gives you you will not admit that Liberalism is the major cause of crime in this country. 

It just HAS to be something ELSE, correct??????

Lori Lightfoot is the queen of law and order. 

Did you notice that the last article did all it could do to avoid using the words Liberal or Liberalism?  I wonder why. 

1 hour ago, fedup said:

OK Critter, there is 3 of the hundreds of articles covering Liberal run cities and their crime rates. I could do this til the cows come home but there is no use.  No mater how much proof I or anyone else gives you you will not admit that Liberalism is the major cause of crime in this country. 

Did you notice that the last article did all it could do to avoid using the words Liberal or Liberalism?  I wonder why. 

It is amazing that leftism denies stats and facts.  They blame blame blame and never face the truth.  ALL crime ridden cities are run by democrats.  They blame the gun for it even though they are outlawed in most of their cities.  It’s senseless. 

3 hours ago, fedup said:

Yes crime is due to something other than Liberalism. It is due to the actions of the criminals. And many of these criminals are proud of their murder and mayhem. Doesnt matter if they are a crip or a neonazi. Going to prison even getting the death penalty is a badge of honor to these people. And Liberal run big cities tend to be crime ridden because they are big! They are very difficult to manage! You could put a tough law-and-order administration like Rizzo in Philadelphia or Guiliani in NYC and they will not make much of a dent in crime. Why? Because they are so big! Yet young people flock to live in these cities and it isn't because they have a big crime problem. Why? They are so big and have much to offer ambitious young people. And then the tough law-and-order mayors go to far fighting crime and ruin some of the things that attract people to cities and that people who live in cities enjoy. Remember how the Guiliana-era ACDC song "I Feel Safe in New York City" end? "I feel safe in a cage!" Living in a municipality ridden with crime is part of the price of enjoying big city life. Those who don't like it are free to move somewhere else. 

And just to be sure people know where I stand: Big cities have always had a crime problem and there isn't very much that can be done about it. This has been true since the days of ancient Egypt. I find it amazing that people who choose to live in small towns, who wouldn't want to stay overnight in a metropolitan area, would obsess over them so much.

FedUp: Speaking of cities, it is nice of you to try and make Reynoldsville such a hot bed of legal precedence .I highly doubt that your little town is setting the tone of justice in America. Maybe your little town is just following along.

Because of you I am going to do something I never thought possible. Defend that boring stupid town of Reynoldsville. I used to climb to the top of the hill where the water towers are and look down at the town imagining it being destroyed and then salted under like ancient Carthage. I hated it that much because it was so boring. Nothing to offer a nerdy imaginative kid like me. Then I would go home and read books and watch TV where I could at least have fun of enjoying interesting lives vicariously. And that is the appeal small towns have for people. Nothing happens there. They are safe. Not a big police force because a big one is not and was not needed. If you want your kid to roam the woods,maybe hunting and fishing, going camping, playing lots of youth sports and maybe as teens having beer parties out in the woods, then Reynoldsville and many such small towns are for you. I never found those activities in the least appealing. I knew Chief Milliron through his daughter. I once complained to him that nothing ever happens in Reynoldsville. He replied that's the way he wants to keep it.

What my father did was done behind closed doors. Most men anywhere do not beat their wives or torture their babies. That kind of crime is an anomaly. Not any kind of a trend. Just a sad blip on the social radar, sometimes fatal. Kids in the Florida town you live in now are being abused. It isn't a trend. It is just something sadly horrible that happens and one can only hope the authorities can intervene before anything very bad happens. 

This story would have to be one of the biggest potential nightmares for anyone who is a parent. Some would blame Liberalism for this kid's decision to murder his parents and kid brothers. Some would blame Satan. The biggest contributor to Nicholas Browning's crime would probably be hormones and restlessness that comes with adolescence. But the only person I would blame for this horror is Nicholas Browning himself:

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Police say Maryland Boy Scout killed his family while they slept

Kasey Jones - Associated Press

Monday, February 4, 2008

COCKEYSVILLE, Md. -- Police say a 15-year-old Boy Scout charged with killing his parents and two younger brothers shot them as they slept, then returned a day later after spending time with friends to stage the discovery of their deaths.

Friends of the Browning family, many of whom held a candlelight vigil Sunday evening at the half-million dollar farmhouse-style home where authorities say the killings happened, said they were shocked. Someone hung a small, silver-colored crucifix on the mailbox.

The father, John Browning, was "beloved and well-revered. I'm told this is not the kind of family that this could happen to," said the Rev. Frances Dailey, pastor of Timonium United Methodist Church, where the Brownings' Troop 328 met in the suburban Balitmore community.

Officials believe the teen, Nicholas Browning, had shot his father, mother, and brothers with one of his father's guns Friday, then tossed the handgun in some bushes and left.

Authorities said friends dropped Nicholas off on Saturday, and soon after, he came out of the house to say he had found his father's body on the ground floor. He then called 911.

"A caller reported to 911 that a 45-year-old male was lying on the couch with blood coming out of his nose. He was not breathing," charging documents said.

Shortly before 5 p.m., officers found Nicholas' father dead in a ground-floor room and his mother and brothers' bodies in upstairs bedrooms. They also found the gun. The victims were John, 45; Tamara, 44; Gregory, 13, and Benjamin, 11.

Police said Nicholas confessed early Sunday and was charged as an adult with four counts of first-degree murder. It was unclear whether he had an attorney.

Nicholas had not been getting along with his father, police said in a news release, but investigators offered no other details. There was no sign of a confrontation Friday at the house, police said.

John Browning, a real estate lawyer, had worked in Baltimore County's oldest law firm for nearly 20 years. He was a scoutmaster and a church leader.

Nicholas, who was tall and gangly, was working toward becoming an Eagle Scout, and had built a prayer garden at his church to meet one of the requirements. His high school was one of the best in the county.

Browning led camping, rock climbing and whitewater expeditions for his Boy Scout troop. The family also hosted meetings for scouts' parents at their home.

"John was a wonderful man. He and his wife, Tammy, were very much in love. Together they were caring and loving parents to their children," Browning's law partners said in a statement. "John was also a man of much faith. And he so much enjoyed the outdoors."

Two of Nicholas Browning's schoolmates drove past the house Sunday afternoon. They wept when they were told Nicholas was charged in the killings.

"It's hard to believe someone could do this," said Brooke Kebaugh, 16.

Liz Lazlawbach, 17, said Browning complained about fighting with his father, but "not about anything violent."

Nicholas was formally arrested at 1:05 a.m. Sunday after admitting to the killings, Baltimore County Police spokesman Bill Toohey said. He was denied bail Sunday morning at a hearing. He was being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center in Towson in a special section for juveniles.

His bail will be reviewed Monday in Towson, the county seat, six miles from the family's home.

The county had 37 homicides last year, compared with 282 in nearby Baltimore. Toohey said there had not been a similar incident in the area since 1995, when a man killed his wife and three children before killing himself.

Resident Mike Thomas said one of his sons had been in scouts with one of the Brownings' sons. The Brownings would go out of their way to help others, even stopping to pick up debris in the street, he said.

"These people would do anything in the world for you — just incredible people," he said.

Thomas said he recently sold John Browning a trailer that Browning planned to use for Boy Scout outings. It was parked Sunday in the family's driveway.

On 12/24/2022 at 7:46 AM, pennstater said:

Agreed.  People can believe what they want. Just done expect everyone around them to accept or agree with it. Just like not everyone accepts or agrees with what I believe. Stop pushing everything you believe and calling others some kind of hater if you disagree.
Let’s stop being an offended society and forcing everyone to accept the societal norms that change every year or so.  We’ve become an offended,  entitled society…..which is interesting because the ones that name call other as being entitled are the most entitled of all.  The ones that cry “I’m offended” the most are the ones offending the most.  
There’s a word for that. Hypocrisy. I’m sure someone’s offended at that.  
Oh well.  Call me a name and move on. 

I could call you a suitable name but if I did I may get banned. So no.

3 hours ago, weirdcritter said:

This story would have to be one of the biggest potential nightmares for anyone who is a parent. Some would blame Liberalism for this kid's decision to murder his parents and kid brothers. Some would blame Satan. The biggest contributor to Nicholas Browning's crime would probably be hormones and restlessness that comes with adolescence. But the only person I would blame for this horror is Nicholas Browning himself:

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Police say Maryland Boy Scout killed his family while they slept

Kasey Jones - Associated Press

Monday, February 4, 2008

COCKEYSVILLE, Md. -- Police say a 15-year-old Boy Scout charged with killing his parents and two younger brothers shot them as they slept, then returned a day later after spending time with friends to stage the discovery of their deaths.

Friends of the Browning family, many of whom held a candlelight vigil Sunday evening at the half-million dollar farmhouse-style home where authorities say the killings happened, said they were shocked. Someone hung a small, silver-colored crucifix on the mailbox.

The father, John Browning, was "beloved and well-revered. I'm told this is not the kind of family that this could happen to," said the Rev. Frances Dailey, pastor of Timonium United Methodist Church, where the Brownings' Troop 328 met in the suburban Balitmore community.

Officials believe the teen, Nicholas Browning, had shot his father, mother, and brothers with one of his father's guns Friday, then tossed the handgun in some bushes and left.

Authorities said friends dropped Nicholas off on Saturday, and soon after, he came out of the house to say he had found his father's body on the ground floor. He then called 911.

"A caller reported to 911 that a 45-year-old male was lying on the couch with blood coming out of his nose. He was not breathing," charging documents said.

Shortly before 5 p.m., officers found Nicholas' father dead in a ground-floor room and his mother and brothers' bodies in upstairs bedrooms. They also found the gun. The victims were John, 45; Tamara, 44; Gregory, 13, and Benjamin, 11.

Police said Nicholas confessed early Sunday and was charged as an adult with four counts of first-degree murder. It was unclear whether he had an attorney.

Nicholas had not been getting along with his father, police said in a news release, but investigators offered no other details. There was no sign of a confrontation Friday at the house, police said.

John Browning, a real estate lawyer, had worked in Baltimore County's oldest law firm for nearly 20 years. He was a scoutmaster and a church leader.

Nicholas, who was tall and gangly, was working toward becoming an Eagle Scout, and had built a prayer garden at his church to meet one of the requirements. His high school was one of the best in the county.

Browning led camping, rock climbing and whitewater expeditions for his Boy Scout troop. The family also hosted meetings for scouts' parents at their home.

"John was a wonderful man. He and his wife, Tammy, were very much in love. Together they were caring and loving parents to their children," Browning's law partners said in a statement. "John was also a man of much faith. And he so much enjoyed the outdoors."

Two of Nicholas Browning's schoolmates drove past the house Sunday afternoon. They wept when they were told Nicholas was charged in the killings.

"It's hard to believe someone could do this," said Brooke Kebaugh, 16.

Liz Lazlawbach, 17, said Browning complained about fighting with his father, but "not about anything violent."

Nicholas was formally arrested at 1:05 a.m. Sunday after admitting to the killings, Baltimore County Police spokesman Bill Toohey said. He was denied bail Sunday morning at a hearing. He was being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center in Towson in a special section for juveniles.

His bail will be reviewed Monday in Towson, the county seat, six miles from the family's home.

The county had 37 homicides last year, compared with 282 in nearby Baltimore. Toohey said there had not been a similar incident in the area since 1995, when a man killed his wife and three children before killing himself.

Resident Mike Thomas said one of his sons had been in scouts with one of the Brownings' sons. The Brownings would go out of their way to help others, even stopping to pick up debris in the street, he said.

"These people would do anything in the world for you — just incredible people," he said.

Thomas said he recently sold John Browning a trailer that Browning planned to use for Boy Scout outings. It was parked Sunday in the family's driveway.

Whaaa! Did they run out of thumb down votes THX? Gee didn't know they were rationed.

On 12/24/2022 at 7:27 AM, fedup said:

I want to see a time when the damned liberals ain't controlling or trying to control every aspect 

I am so tempted to go into your daily routine, from Barack Obama waking you in the morning and dressing you to Adlai Stevenson making you go to bed, reading you a bedtime story then turning the light out promptly at 9 o'clock but I don't have the time or the interest to do it justice.

Yes crime is due to something other than Liberalism. It is due to the actions of the criminals. And many of these criminals are proud of their murder and mayhem. Doesnt matter if they are a crip or a neonazi. Going to prison even getting the death penalty is a badge of honor to these people. And Liberal run big cities tend to be crime ridden because they are big! They are very difficult to manage! You could put a tough law-and-order administration like Rizzo in Philadelphia or Guiliani in NYC and they will not make much of a dent in crime. Why? Because they are so big! Yet young people flock to live in these cities and it isn't because they have a big crime problem. Why? They are so big and have much to offer ambitious young people. And then the tough law-and-order mayors go to far fighting crime and ruin some of the things that attract people to cities and that people who live in cities enjoy. Remember how the Guiliana-era ACDC song "I Feel Safe in New York City" end? "I feel safe in a cage!" Living in a municipality ridden with crime is part of the price of enjoying big city life. Those who don't like it are free to move somewhere else. 

Nothing but excuses, wishes and dreams as you continue to avoid the truth. 

Do you actually believe in what you just posted????

If so, you are a very scary person. 

To save anybody the trouble of publishing more statistics to convince me of whatever, I have the same attitude toward statistics that Disraeli did: There are lies, there are damn lies, and then there are statistics.

Of course. Always deny the truth. Make up your own truth, then you are always right. 

And we all know that Liberals are always right. 

14 hours ago, weirdcritter said:

I am so tempted to go into your daily routine, from Barack Obama waking you in the morning and dressing you to Adlai Stevenson making you go to bed, reading you a bedtime story then turning the light out promptly at 9 o'clock but I don't have the time or the interest to do it justice.

Well you have hit the bottom of the barrel.  It didn't take you very long did it?  It won't be much longer before you just run away. 

53 minutes ago, fedup said:

Well you have hit the bottom of the barrel.  It didn't take you very long did it?  It won't be much longer before you just run away. 

Right now I'm laid up with a broken arm so I have plenty of time to post here. Didn't go out anywhere for Christmas so I thought what the hey. Do something on godubois. When I return to work next week I may cut way back again. But I won't run away. I'll be watching you. 

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Nothing but excuses, wishes and dreams as you continue to avoid the truth. 

Do you actually believe in what you just posted????

If so, you are a very scary person.

ThanksI I go for scary. Bwaaahahaha. 

But please be more explicit. What in this text is an excuse, what is a wish, what is a dream? Don't say all of it either. That would be a cop out and show you have nothing.

21 hours ago, weirdcritter said:

ThanksI I go for scary. Bwaaahahaha. 

But please be more explicit. What in this text is an excuse, what is a wish, what is a dream? Don't say all of it either. That would be a cop out and show you have nothing.

just about every one of your posts are excuses you make because you can't address the truth with any facts, just your Liberal opinions on how things are. 

You wish you could come up with some hard core facts to back up what your opinions are. 

Just like all Liberals, the life you want to see is full of dreams containing unicorns and flower gardens where no liberal does any harm. It's only the non-liberals that cause any problems. 

Even after all this time you still don't want to see what this subject is all about. You keep twisting things around like I and others are just blaming liberal crooks for doing bad things. That is not the problem, the problem is simple, your liberal's who are in charge of protecting the public from harm are not doing their job. 

It starts right at the top with your brain dead choice for president. Every day hundreds or thousands of invaders invade this county at his request. For generations free Americans will have to worry about how many bad people came in with the others. Then it all goes really downhill fast. The DOJ does not protect Americans from the DOJ. Liberal gov., mayors Da's and AG's just let the bad boys and girls back out on the street.  Your Liberal heath department cuts little boys and girls at will and deforms them for life. They also cut bad boys iand girls that they managed to keep in prison, at the tax payers expense. A lot of your military wants to start wars in other countries so they can play soldier and pretend they are compassionate. 

ON AND ON AND ON IT GOES