GoDuBois.com

POLITICO: Paxlovid ineffective against Omicron Covid

jaman

Everybody is asking for Paxlovid . Reading this morning., POLITICO, says it is ineffective if diagnosed with Omicron or next new variants.  Once again its a MONEY GRAB by Big Pharma. Who is it again? PFIZER. WE have been sold a bunch of goods. The real drugs that work arent be ing pushed like Chloriquinn and Invectin.  Also studies have shown regular Vitamin D supplements and Honey work as well against most Antivirals.  Big Pharma is just throwing stuff out there.

If they were concerned. Theyd finally figure out a real fix and not stop gaps.

43 minutes ago, jaman said:

Everybody is asking for Paxlovid . Reading this morning., POLITICO, says it is ineffective if diagnosed with Omicron or next new variants.  Once again its a MONEY GRAB by Big Pharma. Who is it again? PFIZER. WE have been sold a bunch of goods. The real drugs that work arent be ing pushed like Chloriquinn and Invectin.  Also studies have shown regular Vitamin D supplements and Honey work as well against most Antivirals.  Big Pharma is just throwing stuff out there.

If they were concerned. Theyd finally figure out a real fix and not stop gaps.

I would love to see the amount of money our useless government pays big Pharma.

One commercial after another on TV telling the foolish that their government is giving this stuff away for free 

It never stops. 

To bad we don't have a education system to teach the young en's just how this supposed free bullshlt really works.

Hell we need to figure out how to teach the voters that lesson. It's free I'm votin' for you, you lyin' SOB.

Not sure what to think on the Paxlovid.  Had covid, got paxlovid on the 3rd day, took it and symptoms went away, but came back when paxlovid course was done.  Symptoms were mild and hung around a few more days, then I was ok, although I tested positive until about the 14th day.  

• Administrators
10 hours ago, jaman said:

The real drugs that work aren't being pushed like Chloroquine and Invermectin.

That's because BIG PHARMA would not be making any money of those cures. They had to downplay them because if there was a cure they could NOT do an emergency use for the vaccine which they have been pushing for 2 years without any REAL true data.