GoDuBois.com

Boy says he's a cat

S_A_Hoov

• S_A_Hoov changed the title to Boy says he's a cat
3 hours ago, S_A_Hoov said:

Read this on facebook and had a good laugh.

So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, and this is hilarious. 😂. Imagine if you can, that one of my boys told me they thought they were a cat?
Sitting at the supper table son says: “Dad, I think I’m a cat!
Dad: “No son, you’re a boy! “
My son: “No dad some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”
Dad: 🤔 “OK!! “
My son: “Hey, where’s my supper? “
Dad: “Your supper is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”
My son: “What???”
Dad: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”
My son in the corner looking bewildered!
Me to my wife : “Is that cat neutered”??
My wife: “I will make an appointment!! “
My son: “What??? “ 😳
Dad: “Your mother and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”
My son: “What???”
Dad: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the barn you stupid cat!!”
My son: “Dad, I think I’m a boy!”
Dad: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your supper!!”
Spay and neuter these animals. Stop them from reproducing. Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.
End of story!

I absolutely LOVE this story!  Can't wait to find someone who identifies as an animal or a rock!  It should be a riot!

2 hours ago, Petee said:

I absolutely LOVE this story!  Can't wait to find someone who identifies as an animal or a rock!  It should be a riot!

No doubt you'll find some at a local school/hangout near you soon.  

The more I hear about these bizarre people the more I love my dog.

I identify as a Werewolf.  After I had my Covid shots, I found myself barking at the full moon. My brother can verify this. I had to make sure that I was inside during the full moon. If I see any ;ight from the moon, I start growling. It has gotten worse since then. The next full moon is January 6th.  If I am exposed to the rays of the full moon, I will be out on the back porch howling.  I will then go to Lee Ho Fuks to get some Chicken Chow Mein.

2 hours ago, Mahatma Kane Jeeves said:

I identify as a Werewolf.  After I had my Covid shots, I found myself barking at the full moon. My brother can verify this. I had to make sure that I was inside during the full moon. If I see any ;ight from the moon, I start growling. It has gotten worse since then. The next full moon is January 6th.  If I am exposed to the rays of the full moon, I will be out on the back porch howling.  I will then go to Lee Ho Fuks to get some Chicken Chow Mein.

If you come to my house, I will set out a bowl of water and some dog food.  Just don't eat my cats!

3 hours ago, Basset3 said:

No doubt you'll find some at a local school/hangout near you soon.  

The more I hear about these bizarre people the more I love my dog.

Ok, so you identify as a dog person.  Petee seems to identify as a cat person (based in her not wanting MKJ to eat her cats when he identifies as a werewolf.)

Yet, more or less, everyone seems to get along well enough.

11 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Kids don't have enough experience to know what will follow them through life as an embarrassment.  Although, adults should!

My question is, who empties the litter boxes?  I'll bet that's not in the Janitor's job description!

1 hour ago, Petee said:

Kids don't have enough experience to know what will follow them through life as an embarrassment.  Although, adults should!

My question is, who empties the litter boxes?  I'll bet that's not in the Janitor's job description!

This a hoax, urban legend....at least the litter box trend.  Now dressing as cats...real thing.  Mainly a tiktok thing, but is cosplay.  Cosplay is basically dressing up in cotumes.  Usually its as superheros characters, anime characters, etc.  Sometimes people create their own character or alter ego.  Harmless enough activity.  Some of the costume construction and makeup is quite remarkable.  Not sure why the cat thing caught on.  Maybe because its quck and cheap...cat ear headbands and satety pin tail.  Of course, cats are usually considered cute and adorable with a potential mean side.  That could be some of the attraction.  Unfortunately, on many social media, the cat image has become highly sexualized by a lot of the 'performers'.  Unfortuately, most of the furries in schools are preteen to mid teen copying their older girls.

16 hours ago, Mahatma Kane Jeeves said:

get a big dish of "Beef" Chow Mein 

The thing about schools accommodating this type of "furry" thing is simply ridiculous.  The kids are human beings and that is it.  They are there to get an education and that is it.  End of story.  And parents who let their kids do this sort of thing are messed up and really need to straighten up and straighten their kids up.  Back years ago, we didn't have this crap going on.  People actually worked for a living and didn't sit around with too much time on their hands on social media getting the wrong ideas.  They were out busting butt to support themselves and taught their kids the same!  If my kids would have tried this "furry" thing, they would have been set straight real quick.  That's the last we would have heard about it!  

24 minutes ago, Polo said:

The thing about schools accommodating this type of "furry" thing is simply ridiculous.  The kids are human beings and that is it.  They are there to get an education and that is it.  End of story.  And parents who let their kids do this sort of thing are messed up and really need to straighten up and straighten their kids up.  Back years ago, we didn't have this crap going on.  People actually worked for a living and didn't sit around with too much time on their hands on social media getting the wrong ideas.  They were out busting butt to support themselves and taught their kids the same!  If my kids would have tried this "furry" thing, they would have been set straight real quick.  That's the last we would have heard about it!  

In and of itself, a harmless enough activity.  On the grand scale, it is really no different than kids adopting the style and mannerisms of the time.  Think leather jackets and greased back hair of the 60s didnt cause concern to parents?  We dress up in various team sportswear attire.  High school football circle and grunt and growl, imaging themselves as fearsome warriors about to do battle.

The furries trend is probably short-lived, much like bouffont hairdos and 80s big hair.

I think the sexualization is the bigger issue.  

6 hours ago, S_A_Hoov said:

I don't know. When I went to school in the 60's, they hade a dress code and you had to go by it.

Even the teachers seemed to have one.

Hey now, dont want to supress anyone's freedom of expression. Half the under 30 teachers probably have their own OnlyFans page. Cats are very popular as pets and  many enjoy showing off their pussy.