GoDuBois.com

fake doctors and Fauci

WMJ77

Published 

Russell Brand interviews Fauci whistleblower on Big Pharma corruption, family ties: ‘Meet the Faucis’

The NIH has benefited from '$1.4 billion in secret third-party royalties over the past 12 years,' the whistleblower said

Open The Books CEO Adam Andrzejewski exposed the "culture of secrecy" that allowed scientists at the National Institutes of Health — where Dr. Anthony Fauci worked for decades — to benefit from over $1 billion in royalties from grants. 

It’s a system that is only possible because the National Institutes of Health (NIH) "is actually a revolving door," Andrzejewski told comedian Russell Brand in a Jan. 15 interview. 

"Every year, [the agency] dole[s] out about $32 billion worth of grants to about 54,000 health care entities across the United States. Think pharmaceutical companies, universities, research outfits, the entire public health complex. That buys you a lot of friends, that buys you a lot of allies.

Andrzejewski discovered that the NIH "leadership and 2,400 of its scientists" have benefited from "$1.4 billion of these hidden, secret third-party royalties" over the past 12 years. 

It was a tangled web of self-interest, Andrzejewski argued, that also points to Fauci and his wife, Dr. Christine Grady, who both work at the NIH. 

"If U.S. public health was a game show," Andrzejewski said, "I think we’d have to call it ‘Meet the Faucis.’"

Fauci is the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Grady is the chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Center.

While both agencies are separate entities, they are also both overseen by the NIH. 

It wouldn’t be the first time that Fauci has made questionable ethical decisions in medicine, Andrzejewski said, adding: "In 2005, the Associated Press got an unredacted database and they found that Fauci had burned down all the firewalls. He had received $45,000 of royalties for an AIDs therapeutic that he had invented." 

Fauci not only benefited indirectly from his own invention, but he was also able to invest taxpayer money in bringing his invention to market. 

"As the director of the agency, he had invested another $36 million of taxpayer money to enhance his invention. And once this was exposed, he said he would donate his royalties to charity."

But Fauci never gave the money back, Andrzejewski said. 

Andrzejewski also said that his career has suffered from his reporting on Fauci, the highest paid official in the government, during the pandemic. 

"Forbes treated me well for eight years until I started writing about Anthony Fauci. I wrote three columns [about Fauci] over the course of three weeks and those are the last columns I ever wrote at Forbes."

One of Andrzejewski’s articles on Fauci, published in January 2022, referenced financial disclosures and showed that Fauci’s household made $1.7 million in 2020 alone. 

Fox News’ Thomas Catenacci contributed to this report. 

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Jeffrey Clark is an associate editor for Fox News Digital. He has previously served as a speechwriter for a cabinet secretary and as a Fulbright teacher in South Korea. Jeffrey graduated from the University of Iowa in 2019 with a degree in English and History. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/russel-brand-interviews-fauci-whistleblower-big-pharma-corruption-family-ties-meet-faucis

Now that you have read that info on professionals concerning your health remember this

Studies from 2019–2021 found scientific consensus to range from 98.7–100%. Research found that 80–90% of Americans underestimate the prevalence of support for major climate change mitigation policies and climate concern. While 66–80% Americans support these policies, Americans estimate the prevalence to be 37–43%.

These are the so called professionals concerning the green bullsh1t.  And you can bet that each and everyone of them is being paid money to say what they say. 

The BS is slowly coming to light. These people are getting paid to tell you that you have to spend your money, TODAY, for something that will never happen TOMORROW 

• 1 month later...

China warns Elon Musk after COVID lab leak comments

DOE concluded COVID-19 pandemic likely came from Wuhan lab, according to classified intelligence report

China is warning Twitter CEO Elon Musk against sharing posts that promote the lab leak theory of the coronavirus, suggesting that such commentary could hurt Tesla’s relationship with the company’s second-largest market.

The cryptic warning came on a social media post by the state-run Global Times newspaper. The writer was reacting to Musk commenting on a tweet that mentioned the Department of Energy’s conclusion that COVID-19 originated at a lab in Wuhan, China. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/china-warns-elon-musk-covid-lab-leak-comments

This is a scandal of many of our best professional researchers lying to the American people

We are living through the largest, deadliest scandal in American history, but the elite media refuses to connect the dots and analyze it.

COVID-19, a disease no one disputes came from Wuhan, China, has killed more than 1.1 million Americans and more than 38 million people worldwide. It has left millions of others with chronic health problems.

Because of the teachers’ unions and totally misguided, destructive public health policies, children who were under virtually no risk from COVID-19 have lost at least a year of education. Many children are suffering from depression and other mental health challenges from the forced isolation and lack of social contact.

Now, it is becoming more clear that much of this pain was avoidable – and the result of powerful government employees protecting themselves. As Jarrett Stepman in The Daily Signal wrote:

"In 2020, if you thought it was possible COVID-19 came from a lab in China you were labeled a conspiracy theorist, a peddler of misinformation, ‘bonkers,’ and a racist.

"Facebook and other social media removed the lab leak claim from their apps or slapped ‘misinformation’ labels on it. Facebook did so in lockstep with the government.

"So according to the standard set in 2020, the Department of Energy just came out as a racist purveyor of misinformation this week.

"The Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday that, according to a classified intelligence report provided to the White House and Congress, the Department of Energy concluded that the COVID-19 pandemic likely came from a lab leak.

‘"The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research,’ the Wall Street Journal report said."

President Donald Trump called it "the Chinese Virus" and was intensely attacked. Somehow the word "Chinese" was deemed racist. No one disputes that the virus originated in China. But calling it COVID-19 rather than the Chinese virus was more polite. (After all, it’s important to indicate an appropriate sensitivity to the totalitarian dictatorship that is trying to defeat the United States and become the world’s leading power.)

We now know this censorship and speech silencing was part of a systematic effort of senior scientists to mislead the American people. When COVID-19 first became a threat in early 2020, Dr. Anthony Fauci already knew the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) had funded research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology via EcoHealth Alliance. He knew the WIV was a subgrantee of EcoHealth Alliance – and that EcoHealth Alliance was not in compliance with its grant reporting. Specifically, the organization was out of compliance for a project that NIAID knew could potentially make novel bat-borne coronaviruses much more dangerous.

Fauci knew all this.

According to Kentucky Rep. James Comer, who is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, on Feb. 1, 2020, "Dr. Fauci, Dr. Collins, and at least eleven other scientists convened a conference call to discuss COVID-19. On the conference call, Drs. Fauci and Collins were first warned that COVID-19 may have leaked from the WIV and may have been intentionally genetically manipulated."

The scientists decided to remain silent to avoid controversy (which would have ultimately fallen back on themselves).

So, the same experts who are paid by the American people and given tens of billions of dollars to invest in research decided that they would deliberately mislead the American people.

This perfectly captures the arrogance of the aristo-bureaucrats, who believe they are intellectually and morally superior to the people to whom they are supposed to be accountable. They believe they have the right and duty to censor what we think and say – and to feed us falsehoods in the name of some higher duty.

The rest of the Liberal lies here----->

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biggest-scandal-american-history

The scientists decided to remain silent to avoid controversy (which would have ultimately fallen back on themselves).

Now remember this ultimate truth typed in red the next time you hear one Liberal idiot tell you all about the government paid experts and their guessing concerning Man Made Global Warming.  OH WAIT, I mean Climate Change---of course the climate changes you bonified idiots, it changes all over the world every second of the day and night. All the tax dollars spent on these idiots and they get to tell you one thing that is correct----the climate changes. How many billions of dollars does each one of those 3 words cost???? 

• 3 weeks later...

I called out Fauci as a fake, the first day he opened his mouth telling people what to do. I took lot's of heat from those who just had to believe his gloom and doom. The crooked little liar did not let me down. He fulfilled all my expectations. I was told every day that I didn't know what I was talking about and Fauci was the expert. Who was I to disagree with him??? Well, now that time has passed and he and your voted for government has run out of lies it appears as if fedup knew/knows more than this clown. 

fedup 1, government paid experts o. 

Now remember that, when your government paid experts tell you all about the humans heating up the earth and you need to spend billions of your hard earned money to stop the heat.  Start with your gas stove and work your way up to the jokes called electric cars. Throw in the windmills and solar panels that the earth has no room for. 

Your being taken to the coals just like fauci did.   

CAN PEOPLE EVER LEARN from their mistakes?????