GoDuBois.com

So continues PA's decline

DS58

7 minutes ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

Are they replacing Fetterman already

He’s in the hospital.   It’s only a matter of time. 
I sincerely hope that he recovers but he is in no shape to sit in the US senate

2 hours ago, Gator11 said:

He never was. They will install his wife to the position I am betting

I didnt know until after I posted about this thread. But yes his wife is positiong herself. I f Shapiro was smart hed have a fair  special election.

9 hours ago, jaman said:

I didnt know until after I posted about this thread. But yes his wife is positiong herself. I f Shapiro was smart hed have a fair  special election.

There will be no special election...they cant completely control the outcome.   Shapiro will appoint !! 

Its pretty despicable that he would even run after being mentally compromised.  If you would still vote for the guy after watching the "debate", then you are part of the problem in PA.  He cant understand whats spoken without a monitor and even with it he is severely deficient.  He's out for himself.  You would have to be to still run after a stroke that limits your brain function.

2 minutes ago, pennstater said:

Its pretty despicable that he would even run after being mentally compromised.  If you would still vote for the guy after watching the "debate", then you are part of the problem in PA.  He cant understand whats spoken without a monitor and even with it he is severely deficient.  He's out for himself.  You would have to be to still run after a stroke that limits your brain function.

And there it is, right before your eyes. A simple truth that simpleminded fools can't understand.