GoDuBois.com

John Fetterman Hospitalized

jaman

16 hours ago, Polo said:

As I said before, he should never have run for office, and should have taken time to recover.  As far as his wife taking over, can she really do so?  I hope not.  She didn't run for office and was not voted for.  

The exact same thing could be said about the leader of your country. 

Yes, and I'm sure that many of the comments are getting back to him which in itself would be heart breaking.  He's fighting a battle from within and from outside as well.  This may have raised his ego at the time, but it was a horrible thing to allow to happen to him.

11 hours ago, Petee said:

Yes, and I'm sure that many of the comments are getting back to him which in itself would be heart breaking.  He's fighting a battle from within and from outside as well.  This may have raised his ego at the time, but it was a horrible thing to allow to happen to him.

I doubt if anyone forced him into being a politician. He stepped into the spot light all by his self. If you can't deal with the heat stay out of the kitchen. He is just proving that he is incapable of the job he begged for. Just like Brain Dead and the braindeads and many more. 

Another lie to keep a incapable person in our government. 

BETHESDA, Md., Feb 16 (Reuters) - Doctors declared U.S. President Joe Biden, 80, healthy and "fit for duty" on Thursday after a physical examination that included removing a lesion from his chest and declaring him free of symptoms of long COVID after his bout last year with the virus.

"The president remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations," White House physician Kevin O'Connor said in a summary of the health exam.

The summary made no mention of whether Biden underwent any cognitive tests sometimes given to people of his age.

That's how you pass an exam, don't take the test. 

And then you have your professional liar lie for you.

Asked about the concerns over Biden's age, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters: "This is a president that works day in and day out, you know, in a grueling fashion with a grueling schedule, and delivers."

About three-quarters of Americans - including more than half of Democrats and the vast majority of Republicans - say Biden is too old to work in government, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll conducted Feb. 6 to 13. Most Democratic respondents said the president remains mentally sharp but about half of them said he cannot handle the physical toll of the presidency.

How many here believes he is capable of doing his job?  CORRECTLY

I’ll preface my statement by saying I hope John gets all the help he needs with his serious health issues. That said, PA needs a senator not a hospital patient.  He’s has only been on the job a month or so and has been on retreat, in the hospital, and in the hospital.  Apparently can’t well  understand the spoken word.  This can’t continue.  

On 2/17/2023 at 6:51 AM, fedup said:

Another lie to keep a incapable person in our government. 

BETHESDA, Md., Feb 16 (Reuters) - Doctors declared U.S. President Joe Biden, 80, healthy and "fit for duty" on Thursday after a physical examination that included removing a lesion from his chest and declaring him free of symptoms of long COVID after his bout last year with the virus.

"The president remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations," White House physician Kevin O'Connor said in a summary of the health exam.

The summary made no mention of whether Biden underwent any cognitive tests sometimes given to people of his age.

That's how you pass an exam, don't take the test. 

And then you have your professional liar lie for you.

Asked about the concerns over Biden's age, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters: "This is a president that works day in and day out, you know, in a grueling fashion with a grueling schedule, and delivers."

About three-quarters of Americans - including more than half of Democrats and the vast majority of Republicans - say Biden is too old to work in government, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll conducted Feb. 6 to 13. Most Democratic respondents said the president remains mentally sharp but about half of them said he cannot handle the physical toll of the presidency.

How many here believes he is capable of doing his job?  CORRECTLY

And yet there's talk in Congress about making Trump submit to that test before he is allowed to run for president again?

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2023 at 9:03 PM, Basset3 said:

John Fetterman returns to Senate in sweatshirt and shorts.  Gee....what a Senator.  Unbelievable!!!

Sen. John Fetterman gestures to reporters as he arrives at the U.S. Capitol on April 17, 2023.

PA, we must be so proud...our own bag person made it to the near pinnacle of American Government 

SMH crying