GoDuBois.com

new cameras

WMJ77

anyone know why a bunch of new cameras are going up in DuBois.....1 in parking lot of carwash across from CVS....1 in bank parking lot across from up town sheetz...they are on the silver boxes that are there.....big brother is watching

1 hour ago, WMJ77 said:

anyone know why a bunch of new cameras are going up in DuBois.....1 in parking lot of carwash across from CVS....1 in bank parking lot across from up town sheetz...they are on the silver boxes that are there.....big brother is watching

Are they aimed at the lots?  If so, then folks watching their property.  If aimed at busy insections...great.  Remember those cams are there so so the next a-hole that runs the red light cant lie his way out of it.

This true-crime series reveals how surveillance cameras solve murders. Link your TV provider to watch See No Evil free with your pay TV subscription.

Lyrics

Every breath you take And every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take I'll be watching you
Every single day And every word you say Every game you play Every night you stay I'll be watching you
Oh, can't you see You belong to me? How my poor heart aches With every step you take?
Every move you make And every vow you break Every smile you fake Every claim you stake I'll be watching you

There is no doubt that these camera's could be considered a invasion of our freedom. I personally will take this invasion because it's good out weighs my freedom. 

Watch the program See No Evil on the ID channel. Law enforcement uses the video from these camera's to catch thugs and find missing people. It is interesting to watch how they follow some thug on his way to the crime, during the crime and on his way away from the crime. Sometimes for miles. 

8 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Camera command center located around the tunnels underneath Brady St. While it was being built one of the nearby building started to collapse and was quickly demolished. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 11.08.57 PM.png

Is this an actual shot at Dubois camera building?  Are there always 3 people sitting there watching the cameras?

14 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Camera command center located around the tunnels underneath Brady St. While it was being built one of the nearby building started to collapse and was quickly demolished. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 11.08.57 PM.png

No tunnels there anymore!  It's not nice to tease people!  :bigfoot:

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Petee said:

Absolutely!  The more cameras in public, the better.  No cameras pointed at private locations though.

If this Liberal country could raise decent human beings we would not need the cameras.

Having the cameras is needed but it exposes the failures in our society.

Entitlements for free. Pizz poor education system and a crooked voted for government elected by a crooked voting system.

Many more including people voting for known liars and putting up with their lies day in and day out without taking responsibility for their stupid actions.

You vote for it and you get it. Unfortunately many of us has to live with the stupid actions and the garbage that follows.