GoDuBois.com

Where are all the Trump haters?

S_A_Hoov

When Trump was president we had a lot of people not liking how he was running things. Some of his policies I didn't like but most were good for us.

they must like how Biden is running things. Open border, high gas prices, China screwing us and being the laughing stock of everyone. Just funny how they don't come on here and stand behind him and his administration. 

Side Note: They called Trump a liar. Hell Biden run for Pres. twice and was shown to be as big or bigger than Trump. That was by the media. And yet they voted for him just because they were afraid of Trump. (Orange man bad).

1 hour ago, S_A_Hoov said:

They could come on and tell us what good he has done for the nation, if any. 

What I see are people distrusting our government more that ever. 

Funny thing is, if Trump runs against Biden, they would probably vote for Braindead again. So sad. 

Biden will be "re-installed" no doubt....assuming he makes it that long and doesn't fall down the Air Force One passenger ramp.

I have fought against Liberalism for as long as I can remember. Until now it has seemed like a losing battle but thanks to braindead and the brain deads a lot more people are seeing liberalism like I have and do. The one great accomplishment of the braindeads, They are killing their selves, hopefully. Braindead, she who wears knee pads, Feddermen, the dumb mouthy bartender and the turbin wearing b1itcher about America, has been exposing liberalism for what it is. Add in the MSM with their cast of dumb clowns as icing on the cake. 

GO AMERICA, GO you can win the battle against the non-American stupid tribe of haters. 

Just some thoughts along with facts. If you stand back and look at the votes Trump got in 2016 and 2020 it is amazing that he did that good. All the Liberals hate him.  A huge majority of congress hates him. (remember the 39 Republican chicken congress critters that quit when Trump got elected in 2016)  A lot of women hate him. Anybody that can't figure out if they are a boy or a girl hates him. All the pussys who hates guns, hates him.  All the black radicals hate him.  All the idiot GREENIES hate him. At least 90% of the news sources hate him. A huge majority of Social media hates him. Most foreign leaders absolutely fear him as they hate him.   I am sure there is more haters than these.

So how did Trump win in 2016? And how did he get 10 million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016?  And still lose. There sure does seem like there is a lotta smell coming from all this. 

If all these people hate him, who in the hell voted for him???? I don't know who all these people are but I do believe they are real Americans who are sick of America hating Liberals and their liberalism. Did Liberals and liberalism win??? NO Trump haters won. There was no affirmation of Liberalism and liberals being good for anything except hate. 

We live in scary times people, when the greatest document ever written and the so called freedom to vote can't rid this country of the hate for America and what it is and stands for. 

5 hours ago, fedup said:

Just some thoughts along with facts. If you stand back and look at the votes Trump got in 2016 and 2020 it is amazing that he did that good. All the Liberals hate him.  A huge majority of congress hates him. (remember the 39 Republican chicken congress critters that quit when Trump got elected in 2016)  A lot of women hate him. Anybody that can't figure out if they are a boy or a girl hates him. All the pussys who hates guns, hates him.  All the black radicals hate him.  All the idiot GREENIES hate him. At least 90% of the news sources hate him. A huge majority of Social media hates him. Most foreign leaders absolutely fear him as they hate him.   I am sure there is more haters than these.

So how did Trump win in 2016? And how did he get 10 million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016?  And still lose. There sure does seem like there is a lotta smell coming from all this. 

If all these people hate him, who in the hell voted for him???? I don't know who all these people are but I do believe they are real Americans who are sick of America hating Liberals and their liberalism. Did Liberals and liberalism win??? NO Trump haters won. There was no affirmation of Liberalism and liberals being good for anything except hate. 

We live in scary times people, when the greatest document ever written and the so called freedom to vote can't rid this country of the hate for America and what it is and stands for. 

If they are as smart as I will give them credit for and have opened their eyes and ears, they should be learning that whether a party wins or loses isn't the key.  It's having a President who has the intellect and strength to work for the best interests of the people, NOT THE PARTY FIRST!!  That's what wins for the American tax payers and even for illegals who are more victims of the system in most cases.  

4 hours ago, Petee said:

If they are as smart as I will give them credit for and have opened their eyes and ears, they should be learning that whether a party wins or loses isn't the key.  It's having a President who has the intellect and strength to work for the best interests of the people, NOT THE PARTY FIRST!!  That's what wins for the American tax payers and even for illegals who are more victims of the system in most cases.  

Good grief Petee, your promoting and excepting things that are wrong in this country. They are not smart and they will vote for and protect their stupid spreading party.

And NO COUNTRY should accept illegal invaders then coddle them.