GoDuBois.com

Trump Speaks. The WHOLE STORY!

Petee

I seen the last 30 minutes or so on TV. He did a good job at hitting on all the stupid liberal things that are pizzing people off. 

This country needs him to serve a 4 year dictatorship. Tell the useless Congress to take 4 years off. Fire all the useless liberal judges and arm our military to the teeth and keep them here at home killing our enemies within.  After 4 years elect Desantis to take over because we can't bring ST Ronnie back from the dead. 

Wouldn't that put our country back on its feet!!  Of course, those who would lose all their crooked money would shout to the Moon and back.

I loved the fact that he was able to put the whole shebang together in a logical order and finally tell all the truth which was soul-felt refreshing.

He deserves, and has finally taken, the high ground loudly and honestly. He deserves our apologies and support for all he has gone through in the service of our country.  How could we treat an amazing leader like him so poorly?  I think we deserved all we got.

Then and now. 

Then

Then the coronavirus struck. Trump routinely dismissed or politicized advice from his own health agencies. Without rehashing all the mistakes along the way, it was clear that the administration lacked a consistent strategy it could communicate clearly to the public

Now

All the so called experts have a decent amount of CROW on their plates. So who is smarter? Trump or your fake doctors on your payroll? 

4 hours ago, fedup said:

Then and now. 

Then

Then the coronavirus struck. Trump routinely dismissed or politicized advice from his own health agencies. Without rehashing all the mistakes along the way, it was clear that the administration lacked a consistent strategy it could communicate clearly to the public

Now

All the so called experts have a decent amount of CROW on their plates. So who is smarter? Trump or your fake doctors on your payroll? 

Yeah I wish Trump would have lead vs "deferring to the experts" on covid. I have a hard time forgetting that we were wearing masks under his leadership.  I get that "public health" laws are at the state level, but Trump could have put the liberal state governors under duress to resist their temptation leverage the declared pandemic to justify tyranny.

6 hours ago, fedup said:

Then and now. 

Then

Now

No one, even Trump, expected that fiasco to end up being a pre-planned attempt at world population control.  NO ONE!!

In the circumstances he was consulting the experts who ende dup bing the culprits!  You can be guaranteed that he will not make that mistake again.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Petee said:

No one, even Trump, expected that fiasco to end up being a pre-planned attempt at world population control.  NO ONE!!

In the circumstances he was consulting the experts who ends up being the culprits!  You can be guaranteed that he will not make that mistake again.

Trump knew exactly what he was doing from the very beginning. Trump was chosen for this part years before he was even elected.

Everything you a watching is a MILITARY PLAN which I refer to as a "MOVIE" hundreds of times in my blog. He is letting all of the EVIL expose themselves to the public, one by one and corporation by corporation. Just look recently with the TRUTH coming out about Pfizer, Covid, Elections, J6 & Ukraine etc.  and more & more coming out each day. 

95% of the US & world's government is compromised. Trump always keeps his enemies close by and in the news,  if you have wondered why would he would even pick them and then, KEEP them in his administration & the COVID Task Force. They are all hanging themselves just by keeping in the public eye spewing their lies.

Look at everything Biden is saying or doing lately is so CRAZY and WAY OVER THE TOP from actual reality. It's a daily lying comedy act and most people think its a normal thing, thanks to MSM. >> I would bet MY LIFE that Biden didn't even come close in getting 81 million votes. Anyone want to bet against that, please let me know.  We will find out the TRUTH about that soon.

Trump always says "he has everything" and now parts of that "everything" is being dripped out to the public day by day >>>>  Praise to God!!

I definitely that think TRUMP will be back as President even before the 2024 election. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Deer Runner said:

Yeah I wish Trump would have lead vs "deferring to the experts" on covid. I have a hard time forgetting that we were wearing masks under his leadership.  I get that "public health" laws are at the state level, but Trump could have put the liberal state governors under duress to resist their temptation leverage the declared pandemic to justify tyranny.

I wrote this a few months back concerning this ...

What would happen if Trump came out AGAINST the vaccine, especially the Covid one he asked for? The MSM would light him up!! Millions of liberals would despise him and use that to attack. Millions of moderate conservatives would turn on him for thinking he made a massive mistake, or lied to them. He's doing pretty much the only thing he can, given the situation.

TRUMP now has THEM in the CORNER to Either accept the fact that it was done in 9 months because of him or realize that the shot is not good for everybody and IT'S ON YOU. So what do you want to do now, MSM, Far Left and Trump haters?

Trump's "Warp Speed" only took about 9 months. Trump did not have any input on what was in the vaccine. The corporations that produced this EXPIRAMENTAL Covid vaccine under the EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION, > IS DEFINETELY > ALL ON THEM. 

Imagine if Hillary won Presidency, she would have SLOW ROLLED the vaccine release to take years, I mean YEARS of lockdowns and far worse pandemic fall out. "Warp Speed" was Trump pushing the elite's agenda's timeframe & now we see EXACTLY what they were trying to do with all of the info & files that has been coming out the last month!

Remember Biden, Harris and most of the Democrats said before the vaccine was created, they WOULD NOT put Trump's vaccine in their body. LOL 

Trump always says that he "SAVED MILLIONS OF LIVES".  Trump doesn’t mean vaccines directly saved lives, but indirectly by allowing his Admin and WARP SPEED to combat the Cabal’s original COVID Plan of endless lockdowns, mandates, and digital health passes, which would have resulted in far more deaths, starvation, suicides, drug overdoses and economic destruction.

TRUMP NEVER EVER WANTED A MANDATE.  He always left it up to people’s choice, as it should be. No matter how hard it was. We had to be responsible for our own choice. 

TRUMP said ‘We can’t let the cure be worse than the problem itself’.  He also told us many times about alternative treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin and to use your own discernment.

A vaccine usually takes 10 years with developing, testing, and approval for public use. Please remember if the vaccine wasn't produced, they were planning on keeping the US in total lockdown for years. Those endless lockdowns would have definitely caused CIVIL WARS and more death!

If you didn't know by now,  WE are in a WAR against EVIL!!

Once again we the people paid the price of having Liberals in our lives.  They don't have an answer to anything, even things that they created. Trump was stuck with their stupid. If he said no more masks and just one person died of the virus he would be labeled  a killer. 

18 hours ago, Petee said:

In the circumstances he was consulting the experts who ende dup bing the culprits!  You can be guaranteed that he will not make that mistake again.

I claimed it was a set up right from the start by using common sense and logic. China has too many non-productive old people that they can't afford. What part of the population does the virus hit the hardest???? 

TA DAH

18 hours ago, Pompeii said:

I wrote this a few months back concerning this ...

What would happen if Trump came out AGAINST the vaccine, especially the Covid one he asked for? The MSM would light him up!! Millions of liberals would despise him and use that to attack. Millions of moderate conservatives would turn on him for thinking he made a massive mistake, or lied to them. He's doing pretty much the only thing he can, given the situation.

TRUMP now has THEM in the CORNER to Either accept the fact that it was done in 9 months because of him or realize that the shot is not good for everybody and IT'S ON YOU. So what do you want to do now, MSM, Far Left and Trump haters?

Trump's "Warp Speed" only took about 9 months. Trump did not have any input on what was in the vaccine. The corporations that produced this EXPIRAMENTAL Covid vaccine under the EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION, > IS DEFINETELY > ALL ON THEM. 

Imagine if Hillary won Presidency, she would have SLOW ROLLED the vaccine release to take years, I mean YEARS of lockdowns and far worse pandemic fall out. "Warp Speed" was Trump pushing the elite's agenda's timeframe & now we see EXACTLY what they were trying to do with all of the info & files that has been coming out the last month!

Remember Biden, Harris and most of the Democrats said before the vaccine was created, they WOULD NOT put Trump's vaccine in their body. LOL 

Trump always says that he "SAVED MILLIONS OF LIVES".  Trump doesn’t mean vaccines directly saved lives, but indirectly by allowing his Admin and WARP SPEED to combat the Cabal’s original COVID Plan of endless lockdowns, mandates, and digital health passes, which would have resulted in far more deaths, starvation, suicides, drug overdoses and economic destruction.

TRUMP NEVER EVER WANTED A MANDATE.  He always left it up to people’s choice, as it should be. No matter how hard it was. We had to be responsible for our own choice. 

TRUMP said ‘We can’t let the cure be worse than the problem itself’.  He also told us many times about alternative treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin and to use your own discernment.

A vaccine usually takes 10 years with developing, testing, and approval for public use. Please remember if the vaccine wasn't produced, they were planning on keeping the US in total lockdown for years. Those endless lockdowns would have definitely caused CIVIL WARS and more death!

If you didn't know by now,  WE are in a WAR against EVIL!!

Thank you for that response and perspective! I agree with your points some of which I never thought of.