GoDuBois.com

Meatloaf

Cardinal Fan

These are on the menu for next weekend.

Grilled Meatloaf Burgers

These burgers mimic the flavor of meatloaf but cook in far less time.

Serves 4

You can substitute equal parts ground beef and ground pork for the meatloaf mix.

Ingredients

1 1/2 pounds meatloaf mix

1 large egg

2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme

Salt and pepper

1/2 cup ketchup

2 tablespoons packed brown sugar

2 teaspoons cider vinegar

4 hamburger buns

Instructions

1. Combine meatloaf mix, egg, Worcestershire, thyme,

• 6 months later...

Meatloaf made with Meatloaf Sauce      Found this sauce in local grocery in Brockway.     Country Meatloaf --  Recipe on jar   1 and half lbs of ground beef;  three fourths cup of quick oats;  1 onion chopped.  1 egg slightly beaten;  1 and half teaspoon of salt;  half  teaspoon of pepper;  1-18 oz jar of Walnut Creek Meatloaf Sauce.    Mix together beef, quick oats, onion, egg, salt, pepper and half cup of Meatloaf Sauce.  Put in pan pour rest of Meatloaf Sauce over top and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.  I had more hamburger so added about  three fourths jar sauce.

Meatloaf made with Meatloaf Sauce      Found this sauce in local grocery in Brockway.     Country Meatloaf --  Recipe on jar   1 and half lbs of ground beef;  three fourths cup of quick oats;  1 onion chopped.  1 egg slightly beaten;  1 and half teaspoon of salt;  half  teaspoon of pepper;  1-18 oz jar of Walnut Creek Meatloaf Sauce.    Mix together beef, quick oats, onion, egg, salt, pepper and half cup of Meatloaf Sauce.  Put in pan pour rest of Meatloaf Sauce over top and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.  I had more hamburger so added about  three fourths jar sauce.

So, how was it? I would like to try this. Sounds yum.