GoDuBois.com

So Who Believes In

Ridge Rider

Yes, but what about the scientists that were interviewed?

Or the member of the military that was interviewed.........

I didn't say I disagreed with you. I was just stating what I have heard. I also read somewhere that only like 20% of ocean life is know and been seen by man. So of course it is possible that they exist.

I watched this show a couple of months ago, I got intriqued so I decided to do some research on it. Alot of the information I found said that this documentary was faked and that everyone interviewed in it were actors.

I'm curious.

Did you validate their opinions?

:)

Honestly I don't know what to believe on this matter. while the documentary had strong points so did all the articles I read on the internet about it. So I guess you could say I am in the air about it all. I am what I call a wannabeliever, I don't totally believe but I don't completely not believe either. does that make sense?

Honestly I don't know what to believe on this matter. while the documentary had strong points so did all the articles I read on the internet about it. So I guess you could say I am in the air about it all. I am what I call a wannabeliever, I don't totally believe but I don't completely not believe either. does that make sense?

Yes, I understand.

Was just curious if you confirmed that these researchers were actors as the internet articles you read pointed out.

That's all.

:)

I actually watched the whole thing this afternoon. I believe these people were on to something. Why do you think the Navy didnt want this discovery out???

Not really sure.

As the video implies.

Maybe the researchers stumbled onto something some don't want anyone knowing about.

So many questions.

Your guess would be as good as mine.

I did find this interesting documentary from back in the early 80's.

Get's interesting around the 3 minute mark.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fxg1-TF3ZiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>