GoDuBois.com

Breaking news on dead Bigfoot!!!

Dodgeman

Hmmm aren't these the same people who had the last hoax bigfoot. Guess we will have to wait and see. I do not know why it would take so long to examine the body. If this was real there would be scientists on the first plane and checking it out now.

DNA testing already with results?  I thought DNA tests take weeks...so when did this supposedly happen?  

Wonder if this is the rumors that they really recovered a body from the Sierra Kills report. (he claims to have shot and killed two...)

Need to go read at some sights and get some input.

Dang I keeping hoping Bobo and his crew will find one.

BoBo and his crew aren't going to find one....they would lose thier big money maker if they do.  Matt Moneymaker and his BFRO is funded by an (supposed) unnamed multi-millionaire (though some that worked with him previously at the BFRO know who it is and I saw the name mentioned before).  If he would find one, his cash-cow is done and he has to get a real job.  ATM he has been to school to become a lawyer but never passed the bar.  He doesn't have science degrees at all from what I undestand.  

IMO (and many others) he actually had a good and upstanding site and organization going on, but he forfeited all integrity for a lame and poorly made relaity show.

• 1 month later...

As much as I'd love to see this pan out as real...I highly doubt it will.  Dyer hoaxed before and promised to hoax again.  

Musky?  Don't have a clue who he is, or whether he is even believable..so his claims hold no wieght with me.  

All in all...would be nice to have it all pan out..but then again..would be nice to have the Ketchum report out and published...but that's gpoing no where fast also.

Sounds to me like they are are "leaking" this info in order to promote a movie. I remember several years ago the makers of "the blair witch project" did the same thing. They made a "documentary" and aired it on some cable channel. Many people thought the movie was real before it was released, they ended up making a ton of money on a small budget movie. Guess you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Sounds to me like they are are "leaking" this info in order to promote a movie. I remember several years ago the makers of "the blair witch project" did the same thing. They made a "documentary" and aired it on some cable channel. Many people thought the movie was real before it was released, they ended up making a ton of money on a small budget movie. Guess you can fool some of the people all of the time.

I think you may be right on this one, someone paid off musky to say he witnessed a body.  :-/

My guess this is another hoax to promote the film. Musky has already been exposed in a lie concerning this alleged Bigfoot body.

Musky Allen stated he contacted Dr. Meldrum in an effort to get Meldrum to go to see the dead bigfoot but that Meldrum wanted a fee to go.

Here is Meldrum's reply:

"I was just read a passage over the phone from a post by Mr. Allen claiming he made repeated attempts via email to invite me to go to Las Vegas, but that I requested my "usual appearance fee" of $5500. LOL.

This is a bald-faced lie. I checked to see if I might have missed ANY email correspondence from Mr. Allen and have nothing in my inboxes. Let Mr. Allen produce the emails from me. He can't. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF HIS TESTIMONY?"

End Statement

So can Musky produce the emails?

And Dyer paid off people in the Georgia hoax in '08 for their help in backing up his story.  One was a cop who vouched for the body being real, (and if I remember right he lost his job afterwards) and the cop's brother, who claimed to be a dr who 'saw the body, but in the end wasn't a dr at all.  

I'm reading this is the third time Dyer has claimed to have a body..first two he finally admitted were haoxes, and went on to say he WOULD HOAX AGAIN just to make people look stupid and show how gullible the BF society really is.  IMO he's been laying the groundwork for this hoax for years..working with Musky as his "nay-sayer" and pretending to not know him, and then using him as his proof.

He's had multiple video hoaxes too, including this "tent peeker" video that he claims was right before he shot it.  People cliam to have seen his second video of this "tent peeker" series where he admits it was a hoax and the head was a mask on a stick...he supposidly showed it on this second video.  Of course, this video is now gone from youtube, and he is claiming the tent peeker vid is real.

Again..I'd love to see it all be true...but..but...**sigh**  probably not.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok now this is getting interesting, Rick Dyer has asked Dr Meldrum to come view the body of his Bigfoot in person. If she does view it and takes some blood samples, this could be the home run that we all have been waiting for.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well well well. It looks Minnow films "Shooting Bigfoot" premiers April 30th at 830pm at HOT DOCS in Toronto not TriBeCa as many guessed. We are trying to get tickets right now.. To those skeptics who called BS on Minnow films being w/ Dyer.... Morgan Matthews was in San Antonio...  This was on my facebook page, we shall see if its legit!!