GoDuBois.com

New Bigfoot video.

Dodgeman

Here is a new video of a bigfoot looking straight at the camera, the face is very detailed, check it out.  ??)

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/470547226319419"></param><embed'>http://www.facebook.com/v/470547226319419"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/470547226319419" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...

All I could see was a blur.  

I have a question for all you Sasquatch followers (and I'm not doubting they may exist - just questioning), why has there never been a dead body/skeleton, etc. found?   Do they bury their dead, live forever, what are the theories?

All I could see was a blur.  

I have a question for all you Sasquatch followers (and I'm not doubting they may exist - just questioning), why has there never been a dead body/skeleton, etc. found?   Do they bury their dead, live forever, what are the theories?

In my opinion this is a good question for all the hunters reading this. "How many dead bodies/skeletons of wildlife do you observe in the wild?"   The answer is very few.  Bodies decompose or are eaten by misc. animals, bones are carried off and eaten or decompose.  "Poof"  No evidence.

I find this article informative. The whole article is interesting and this paragraph mentions lack of remains.

"There are many skeptics; their concerns are legitimate. Skeptics demand to know why no skeletal remains have been found; they want to know why no hunters have killed one, or why no driver has collided with one on a secluded country highway. Would not a large primate, skeptics ask, leave an undeniable, discernable mark on the environment in perhaps the same manner as mountain gorillas (Gorilla gorilla beringei)? Such questions are not invalid. Expecting skeptics to accept the likelihood of such a species existing beneath our proverbial noses may be asking just a tad too much. Nevertheless, the body of anecdotal accounts and accompanying evidence seems to indicate just such a possibility."

http://texasbigfoot.com/index.php/about-bigfoot/articles/67-ecological-patterns

Has the Rockton Bigfoot been seen lately? There was lots of intrest last yr of him?

While I think there may be a Sasquatch somewhere in the world possibly the Rockton Bigfoot on the other hand only comes out when he has a few beers in him and shakes off the dust from the suit.

I have hunted for years and have never seen a bear skeleton so its highly likely that they bury their dead or the bones get eaten.

Remember watching a documentary on wildlife one evening where this research team involved in the project performed an experiment to see how long exactly it would take a fresh deer carcass to break down and disappear without a trace.  Turns out that it took seven days from the time the body was placed, the scavengers feasted, and the bones were carted off or buried for later.  

Have met many hunters and hikers that say the same thing as yourself.  

• 3 weeks later...

It says that they were camping there and saw what looked like a bear going up the sidehill and they got closer to get it on video. The Filmer said after they watched it stand up and walk away is when the ran back to the car and left their tent and other belongings behind, he says the stuff is probably still up there. :HM:

How come they never get hit with a car, or picked up by a tornado like cows do?

I've read many reports of them getting hit by cars.  No..I can't give yo links, because I've read for years on multiple BF sites, and don't have the ones involving cars bookmarked.