GoDuBois.com

Haunted tunnel.  

Dodgeman

have fun!  i did enough walking yesterday for the whole month... lol.

i will go with you guys some time though...

have you ever tried evp recordings in there?

No but that is a good idea, I will turn on the sound on my camera this time.  ;)

:popcrn:  Waiting for pictures....

Ok here are a couple pics, nothing scarey stood out to me. We did hear a rock being thrown out in front of us in the lower tunnel, not sure how that happened because we all had flashlights and cameras in our hands. In the upper tunnel my wife gave out a scream and when the echo stopped a male voice answered with  HEY.  ??) If you see something strange in the pics, please post.  ;)

bikerbrad012_3819.jpg

tatto005_8782.jpg

In the first pictures, I see three distinct faces...the second one, I don't see anything....

Wow I just noticed the ghost face in the first one myself. Follow the tracks till they disappear and then look right above that ,there is a face with eyes nose mouth, creepy. :shok:

Interesting.  Yes, I see distinct faces in the first picture.   What causes the cloud-like appearance?  Do the tunnels have history of death associated with them?

The upper tunnel was the site of a collapse at the back end in which numerous workers died. When inside you can see where the new brick starts. There was also a boss killed in one of the tunnels. The bottom tunnel is supposedly haunted by a couple of children as well as an Indian. My experiences in there was a young young child, maybe 2 as well as an little bit older male child, maybe 4 or 5?  And again, just my experiences and what I picked up on when I was there, but I also felt an additional presence of evil in the lower tunnel. Perhaps this was the boss that was murdered, I do not know.  But it is definitely felt when the sun starts to go down.  I would go back to the upper closed up creepier tunnel before I head back to the lower open one. My hair stood on end.

If Marine4 is around, he knows the stories of the tunnels.

In the 1st pic why does it look like freshly laid limestone chips running down the center of the tracks, cause I doubt there would be  or what is it?

Because they still use that tunnel and yes there was fresh limestone between the tracks when we walked it on Sat.  ;)