GoDuBois.com

Haunted tunnel.  

Dodgeman

Playing with light.  It's really difficult to note some of the changes because of the size of the photos when posted online.  Interesting though.  More 'orbs' on the right side when the background is lightened just a bit.  Let your mind play, what do you see now?  

tunnel_2_5598.jpg

jpg_lightened2_399.jpg

So anyone up for going again or somewhere new????

I want to plan a night trip.

As for somewhere new, I will be visiting the Tyler coke ovens today. Supposedly they are haunted as well according to a couple older friends of mine. Which makes sense, as it was an effective way to hide bodies.

There is a similar closed up tunnel out by Pittsburgh in Donora that I want to visit soon.

Guest Angee5085

next ghost adventures trip i am all in, definitely needs to be at night time........ more activity..... and i dont just want to walk through, i want to stop and stay put in the tunnel for a little bit....

• 2 years later...

I did but got no reply. I have contacted Ghost Adventures from the show on tv. I sent them pictures of my own and some links they can read. Im trying to get them to come investigate both the tunnels and cemetary thats located in Sabula.:) If anyone else has input or pictures, search contact Ghost Adventures in google. Thats where I was able to email them.:)

That is cool km, I hope they come and investigate..  Can you keep us informed of what they say?

I sure will. I'm just waiting on a response back. It would be great to have others in the area help with everything like past photos, evps(if any) and videos that people in the area have gotten at those places. Thanks. :)

Exactly what cemetery are you talking about?

To be honest, I am more focused on the tunnels, but I have always thought it would be neat to investigate the really old Cemetery up on the hill. Correct me if I am wrong here, but is it called the Bish or Boom Mountain Cemetery or is it called something else. Is there more than one, or is that the only one that is in Sabula?

There are quite a few in the Sabula area and I doubt that the families and churches who maintain them would look kindly on an invasion of curiosity seekers.   Sorry to be so abrupt but they are sanctuaries for families who have buried their loved ones, not entertainment. 

Like I said I think it would be neat to but Im only interested in the tunnels. I do understand. But its not for entertainment, its to find out about the history of the tunnels and to find out what lingers from the afterlife. You sir may not be a believer, but I am:)

If you mean me then I certainly believe there are other forms of energy other than human.  Besides that I'm a girl! :rolleyes:

When is college we had to choose a theme for all of our liberal arts classes.  Because it was the one not taken by anyone else I chose Demonism.  I had every book in many libraries all to myself.  I know way more than enough about this and although the history of these locations is very interesting, the spirits left wouldn't be those of God so it's not something I would play with.

With all due respect, no one ever said I was actually going to investigate the cemeteries. IMO, I just thought it would be interesting to find out history on them and the history of Sabula. I am interested in the tunnels because of the things I saw and heard while I was there. Even if there is ever an investigation on a place, there is always permission gotten first. I do not just go poking around on someone elses property. I have respect for the living as well as the deceased.

Petee, I do apologize for calling you a sir, the name struck me as a male. I better check profiles next time.  :)