GoDuBois.com

Trump's Massive Monetary Verdict in Carroll Trial Sets MAGA on Fire!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Judge Lewis Kaplan Ruled Donald Trump Was Guilty Of Raping E. Jean Carroll 

Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes

This Is Going To Blow Your Mind ??

Judge Lewis Kaplan Ruled Donald Trump Was Guilty Of Raping E. Jean Carroll 

This SAME JUDGE Dismissed Prince Andrew’s Case Where He Was Accused Of Raping Underage Girl Virginia Giuffre On Jeffrey Epstein Island

This Judge Formally Dismissed All Sexual Abuse Charges With A Nice Sealed Settlement & No Prison Time 

So Child Rapist Prince Andrew Gets A Pass But Donald Trump Gets Persecuted By Someone Who Can’t Even Remember What Year The Crime Happened Or Any Key Details?

“Giuffre alleges she met Andrew through the late sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein, and his sometime girlfriend, the convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.”

More proof of the underage sexual abuse comes with “In 2009, Epstein and Giuffre settled a civil lawsuit for $500,000. Giuffre accused Epstein of trafficking her to Andrew.”

The corruption is just mind blowing. 

“— Jeffrey and Andrew reached and I was sometimes so the case was dismissed by the party stipulation of March 2022 without going to trial. Prince Andrew. 

So let me get this straight. This case, read the top. Federal Court Virginia, you know who Virginia, uh, uh, drew from me. We just talked about the rest. The girl from Epstein Island. 

From Epstein Island. Second son of Wow. Sexual assault under court, uh, several, uh, sexual encounters with Andrew in the early 2000 at the age of 17 after being sex trafficked by American financier and convicted by sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein, dismissed without going to trial. Yet Trump's $83,300,000. Wow. 

Wow. What a freaking fine. Great fine. That is insane. All you gotta do is dig”

• 3 weeks later...