GoDuBois.com

Doggie Diapers

Momofthree

My daughter's dog has started peeing everywhere. She has no control and is oblivious to the fact most of the time. She is 11 years old and is on medicine to control it but its not working anymore. Has anyone used doggie diapers and where is the best and cheapest place to get them? Thanks in advance for the help!!

Got ours off of Amazon, that is the cheapest we could get them.  Zoe would keep them on right after her back surgery but once she started feeling better she would not.  We just lost her 3 weeks ago to stage 4 kidney disease, I had a couple left and one night really wanted her to sleep with us because I knew the end was coming, when I woke in AM she still had it on and I told my husband she is really sick if she left it on.

So sorry for your loss... Its hard. Jazzmine is in pretty good health except for the bladder control. She is on hormones and I think proin or something like that. My daughter said the hormones have really given her alot more energy. It's just the bladder control She gonna call vet tomorrow.

I had the same problem with my lab, she's still on Proin but it's working for the most part. We got our diaper for her from the vet (reusable, washable type) and then just put cheap maxi pads in it. Like someone else said, I'm sure you can find all kinds of options on Amazon and I'm sure they're much cheaper than getting something from the vet.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to Wal-Mart, buy the cheapest diaper you can find and cut a hole in it for the tail. Same thing as doggie diapers and a lot cheaper. I have a German short haired pointer and when she went into heat, this is what we did. And we bought the biggest size diaper we could find also.