GoDuBois.com

cleaning soap

wildflowerpa

Although I haven't made the home made laundry soap yet, I did get the stuff. I needed to recover my ktchen chairs and one day I was using some of the Fels I got to clean a spot on the carpet. I dump the container of water I was using on the chair. It came out as good as new (after it took two days to dry out) So today I thought I'd try again. I have a tile table with grout that no cleaner even grout cleaner would touch. I took a bar of Fels and ran it along the seam and used a brush on it. You could actually see the stains and stuff dissolve. The table looks like new again.   ;D 1.39 a bar best investment I've made in a long time. I even used it on my oak cupboard doors. worked like a charm. Goes to show you, you don't need a bunch of expensive stuff to clean with. Has anyone tried the laundry soap in a rug scrubber? I know it takes out spots that's been there forever.

Guest snellma

I get my Fels for 99 cents.

It works great in the carpet scrubbers cause there is no foaming.

Guest snellma

How much do you put in when you scrub your rugs?

I use the whole 2 TBsp. cause my carpets are DIRTY.

I got mine at Bilo in Brookville for 1.39. The floor manager said that he had to start stocking the ingredients again baecause the amish were looking for it too. so if a store near you doesn't have the stuff maybe they will order them for you. I know the store I generally buy groceries at will. I just have to ask them.