GoDuBois.com

VOTD 6-25-21

Pompeii

• Administrators

Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids live performance ENCORE!

Hey, friends! We have a really special bonus video this week! A few months ago Colt was asked if he and the kids wanted to come back to the camp that Colt went to as a kid, and play a few songs for the campers. We were excited to see some friendly faces, but we had no idea they would be such a great audience. This video was the encore after their set of five songs (all of which they NAILED). It was an encore that they had not planned on or even practiced but came up with in about 30 seconds off stage.  I was sitting in the front row trying to take photos with my camera so I used a GoPro to try and record the performance. I was shocked when the crowd rushed the stage and started dancing, so you’ll get to see me frantically snap a few pictures, and then lean down to lift up the camera while I stood up on my chair. Forgive my terrible videographer coverage at the end, as I was literally snapping photos with my heavy DSLR camera, and trying not to drop the GoPro in my other hand while I screamed my head off and jumped up and down on my chair. It was one of the coolest moments of my life seeing all of them on stage together. So so proud.

Our T-Shirts: https://www.theclarkfamilycreative.co... 
Instagram: www.instagram.com/theclarkfamilycreative/
Blog: www.theclarkfamilycreative.com

If you've never seen one of our videos, feel free to read some info about us below. :)

Hello everyone! We're the Clark family.  Colt (the Dad) is a professional musician and Aubree (me, the Mom behind the camera) is a photographer.  Together we home school our three children (even when we're not in the middle of a pandemic). :) We're keeping busy during our time at home by learning a new song every other day. We thought we'd record them and share as we go.  Hopefully it brightens your day! 

If you enjoy our videos, feel free to "tip" our virtual tip jar at
https://paypal.me/coltquarantinekids