GoDuBois.com

Trump VS Flying sinks

fedup

Even the dumbest Trump haters can see the bad in this ongoing liberal attack on a former president of the United States. Every kitchen sink that the liberals hurl at Trump proves their insecurity in their beliefs.  I believe there is a lot of liberals that are now seeing they have pushed their insecurity too far and America is waking up to their childish actions. 

I can't remember the list of sinks being hurled at Trump so I will just dwell on the current one with your understanding that I am no expert when it comes to financial rules and regs.  I just see and hear things which makes me question what I am seeing and hearing. 

I guess this sink is all about someone complaining that Trump bragged to much (on paper) when it came to what his properties are worth.  I will skip the numbers for now because I don't believe the numbers are really relevant. I want to know who is doing the complaining about the numbers that Trump supplied. So far I have not heard about any person or entity that has filed a complaint against Trump. The only complaint I have heard is from Liberal government DOJ employees that has not showed that they have lost one penny concerning Trumps actions. I also cannot find any precedent in history backing up the Liberals DOJ's right to do what they are doing. In fact they are calling those who dealt with Trump, stupid for not following the goldened rule of finance, Caveat emptor, ( a Latin phrase that has been used since antiquity between buyers and sellers) Buyer beware.  

Part two,

Now that you have had the time to think, on your own about what I believe to be the truth, you could do a little more thinking on your own. 

Who and what are the players in this misjustice? 

The Liberal AG who shows up for the photo ops. (you would think that her job is so important and time consuming that she wouldn't have the time) A, you can't touch me because I am black and you can't touch me because I am a woman, who got elected because she promised to get Trump at any cost to her liberal voters.  Can you come up with a better example of your DOJ being weaponized to bring down a person or your country? Why didn't your DOJ step in and tell her, when she was running her mouth, that she was not allowed to do so?  Then you have the judge who was elected by liberal voters that has the, power of one, (the judge who along with the AG invented the reasons to bring Trump to his justice) and decide if Trump is guilty or innocent. I will skip my opinion of him for now, but you can ask if you want. If you found yourself being attacked by your voted for government, would you want just one person deciding your fate??? 

This is all happening in real time in front of your face. This is not history that you could read and say, OPPS, I screwed up. This is the government, in action, that you voted for. There is no proof anywhere that can promise you that this very government could not do this very thing to you.  Do you have Trumps' resources to protect you from what you voted for???? 

Part 3

Is this how you want your voted for government to act? Do you get the feeling that your voted for government is trying to control your right to vote for who you want? 

Of course you can still vote for the name of the person you want, just like you can vote for anyone that is not a Democrat or a Republican. The question is, is your vote viable, or has it been made useless by those that has been voted on before? 

Is your voted for government controlling the outcome of you vote??? 

If you say NO, you are a fool, which leads to a foolish government controlling fools.

Your voted for government has lost it's way.

You could go to your library and visit section 937.06 and see how the Romans screwed up the first attempt of a free society.