GoDuBois.com

DESANTIS GOT LOOMERED INSIDE HIS HOTEL IN IOWA

• Administrators

DESANTIS GOT LOOMERED INSIDE HIS HOTEL IN IOWA  :twl:

Ron DeSantis just got LOOMERED at his hotel in Des Moines, Iowa, 3 days before the Iowa Caucus! I confronted DeSantis as he was walking into his hotel, and he hid from me inside the hotel convenience store and used his staffers, including @Kelly_Kundinger, to physically block my body. His staff also shoved me and tugged on my clothing so that DeSantis could get away from me and run into an elevator. But, I didn’t back down!!!!! I asked DeSanctus if he plans on endorsing President Trump when DeSantis loses the Iowa Caucus on Monday, January 15, 2024. I asked him why he is an ABSENTEE GOVERNOR who unethically changed the law in Florida so he could run for President on taxpayer dime and keep his Gubernatorial salary while he abandoned Floridians during multiple storms and an insurance crisis. I asked him why he is ALWAYS backing down even though his PAC is named @NvrBackDown24

. I also asked DeSantis when he’s going to drop out of the 2024 Presidential race since he’s polling at 14% in Iowa, and 5% in New Hampshire. RON DESANTIS RAN AWAY FROM ME AND HE WAS PETRIFIED TO SEE ME! And of course, I called

@GovRonDeSantis out for being DISLOYAL to the one man he owes his entire political career to: PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP! DeSanctimonious’s soul literally left his cowardly body when he saw me.