GoDuBois.com

What would you do if you heard these sounds coming from the woods?

Dodgeman

Guest Roger Natti

I don't know.  Many of them sound a lot like the screams I've heard from children when their parents deny them the candybar they see at checkout lines in the grocery stores.

My husband listened to some of the recordings once at Over the Mountain, and he said he didn't have a clue what they were from..and he's hunted for years and years.

I've heard a rabbit caught by an owl..and its brutal.  I wanted to holler..."Just kill it already!"  

Matt Moneymaker is the nutjob...as far as I know he's went to school to be a lawyer but never passed the bar.  Others in the field of study...ex. Meldrum is highly accredited in biology, zoolgy, etc and other science fields.  Loren Coleman is another, I think. Ketchum has degress in DNA analysis.   There are many reseachers and research groups..you'd have to be more specific to actually answer that.  some have degrees in primatology, some in vocal/sound recognition...others wear tin foil hats and claim anything they hear is "squatchy".

And I think you were being funny with the "science of fictional creatures"  but look up cryptozoology...lol