GoDuBois.com

she is growing up

Bennyboy1

I swear she is ALWAYS asking that, she doesn't bark either but she gives you a look like can I come or can I have some or wanna play? and she sort of "talks" through grunts and that, only barks at Ben when they are playing and he steals the toy. And Minnie is always ready for a close up, my daughter taught her to use her nose to push the button and take "selfies" or play my daughter saying her name over and over and over and over again. but not all is fun and games.....she's little miss attitude, thinks she's bigger than she is, if you scold her or deny her what she wants, she will pee on the floor, she has chewed through the internet cable twice now, and loves to chew on shoes (not mine cuz I actually put mine away, haha). she chewed my son's little girlfriend's flip flops up in like the 2 minutes they went up to the game room and came back down. but she's still a baby and man is she teething! I am gonna get her a puppy rubber teething ring next time I'm at the store cuz the other bones and that are doing the trick.

Thanks for all the comments, she is a ham no doubt!