GoDuBois.com

Monarch Wranglers

Petee

The BUDS Gardeners will again be sponsoring the Monarch Wrangler program for the public raising and release of Monarchs.  If you would like to participate, then send an e-mail to cshenkle@verizon.net, or call 371-3322.

Boxes can be provided, and we will help you learn how to collect eggs and cats, and to raise them in a healthy manner for flying release at Charlie's ALternators in DuBois.  We can also give you directions on how to raise them if you choose to raise them for yourself.  

Monarch Watch Tags will be provided for participants, and you will receive a Monarch Sticky for the rear window of your car.

Monarchs searchers have taken over my neighborhood which is wonderful for the Monarchs and the searchers, but if anyone finds them and cannot raise them, please put them into a closed plastic container and drop them off at Charlie's Alternators where we can pick them up and get them into boxes to be raised and released.

We have 500 tags to fill!

If anyone sees my feet sticking out of a ditch in the vicinity of milkweed, then please get me onto my feet so I can go to the next location to find more.