GoDuBois.com

Beekeepers going underground to hide Roundup resistant bees

Petee

bee1.jpg

The Illinois Ag Dept.  illegally seized privately owned bees from renowned naturalist, Terrence Ingram, without providing him with a search warrant and before the court hearing on the matter, reports Prairie Advocate News.

Behind the obvious violations of his Constitutional rights is Monsanto. Ingram was researching Roundup

I have been trying to educate myself on this company and their products. I do not want to spend my money on anything even remotely connected to this company. Corn and products made from corn for example are no longer on my shopping list unless it is organic. This company is baaaaad news!!!!

That company started out trying to sell chemicals and they have succeeded far too well.  Now they sell GMO seeds that REQUIRE further purchases of seeds or chemicals or they can sue the original purchaser.  Get the picture?

They are becoming a dangerous monopoly supported by the government.  It's time to pull the plug and start growing our own food.  We don't need to feed the world (i.e. SELL them the food), we need to teach them how to feed themselves for free.

Buy locally produced food.  http://www.budsgardeners.com/Buy%20Local.html  If you know of a local grower not listed, then let me know and I'll add their contact information.