GoDuBois.com

Local Hauntings?

jonlh64

I believe the mind can do amazing things with a preconceived notion, but we had no idea or reason to suspect anything would happen in our home.Like I said ,my ex was as skeptical as one can be,note i said WAS

• 1 month later...

Boo !!!!Heh,Heh..Ya it's true there were always hauntings at the Scout Camp ..Because I worked there and participated in a bunch of them..What years are you talking about?

Surely you guys didn't try to scare the scouts on purpose and stage things did you? Kinda mean, but really funny too.

For those uf us that were fortunate enough to grow up in a time when political correctness was not the order of the day, Camp Mountain Run Provided Some of my best childhood memories. Year after year, I would go to camp anticipating the stories Charlie Snyder would tell and like so many others would go up in the woods towards spook Hollow and Run like He@# all the way back to camp screaming like a little girl! Loved every minute of it!!! But now that some liberal genious declared that a form of hazing, That aspect of CMR may be gone forever. Too bad, old hatchet hands and the hodagg will have to live on in our memories. Did anybody else go after the can of nails? ha ha