GoDuBois.com

Oh, by the way ..

• Administrators

Oh, by the way...

This was taken on Jan 21 2020.

NG was brought in to DC under the guise of COVID and security concerns over a FF event on Jan 6.   

From the time J6 was over DC was a ghost town surrounded by fences that locked on the outside. 

NG were deputized in as US Marshal's. 

Is future not proving past?  We were told the Military was the only way. 

People ask when is the military going to step in and take control? 

I would argue through a rational thought process on what we have been shown and being aware of fake news and 5GW.... That they already have. 

Trump told you about the PAUSE. His start date pointed to exactly this. 

I would argue that this was the military taking control. 

Nothing since even before this day made any sense.  

Are you not yet asking yourself why?

We are quite obviously at war.  We were quite obviously attacked and had our elections stol[l]en. 

This was not all for nothing.  Trump knew it was coming.  Trump called you all to the Capitol. Trump called for peace. Trump spotlighted things like what Pence should do for the country.  Trump orchestrated the most brilliant plan to save our country that anyone could have imagined. 

You have witnessed a genius at work and most of you are not even aware, or are still victims of the Matrix. 

Trump is a genius, however just the public face of an operation put together decades ago. 

All of this DECLAS being slow rolled for the public.. Not a coincidence. 

It is a timed out process to wake the public. "Get everyone to see how bad they have done so that everyone will agree with us."

Legal processes and global ops are playing out before our eyes.  

The reason we say NCSWIC?  Because it's already won on a global and federal level.   

The last level to be won is the public square. 

We are told local action equals national impact.   However I would argue that this method. MIL-CIV alliance made the opposite also true. 

For the first time in US history.  The GOOD GUYS layed out a plan where National/global action caused local impact. 

Trump took the power structure from DC and is giving it back.  To We The People. 

We The People were always the plan.  

You and I are the weapons'. Now let's continue to fight back and further and trust the plan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Oh, by the way ....

Colorado, USA⚠️
Abnormal animal behavior🤔

Dozens of 🦌deer and elk have emerged from the forests of Colorado and are sitting in people's 🏡yards as if someone chased them out of the 🌳woods.

👀Watch the animals, they sense when something is about to happen.... or to tell people something....