GoDuBois.com

The Power of TURMERIC to Heal Your Body!

Pompeii

• Administrators

Turmeric has many healing medicinal properties for our body.  The most important thing is making sure we are assimilating the turmeric correctly in our small intestine so we can maximize its health benefits. 

Turmeric has most often been used by adults in doses of 500 mg up to 1500 mg daily.  Always best to speak with a healthcare provider to find out what dose might be best for a specific condition.

• Administrators

1 CUP of TURMERIC MILK at Bedtime...Your Body Will Thank You a Million Times

Turmeric Milk is one of the best concoctions to become healthy and free from various diseases. It helps to boost the immunity of our body. Turmeric is loaded with curcumins which helps to fight bacteria and viruses. Mixing curcumin with milk helps the bodies absorption into the fat and tissues much more efficiently.

• Administrators

TURMERIC Is Good for Virtually EVERYTHING!

Let’s talk about the incredible potential health benefits of turmeric and how to increase the bioavailability of turmeric. You can consume organic turmeric or take a supplement. If you want to take a supplement, it’s best to get a turmeric supplement and not just curcumin. Curcumin is only one of many phytonutrients in turmeric. It’s also important that it’s a freeze-dried supplement. Black pepper or white pepper can help you increase the absorption of turmeric. You can also consume a small amount of fat at the same time for better absorption. Keep in mind that the phytonutrients in turmeric are heat sensitive, so cooking with turmeric could make them less potent. The two main areas of research for turmeric are inflammation and cancer. A lot of the direct benefits of turmeric can lead to various other powerful effects, and turmeric also has virtually no side effects.

Potential health benefits of turmeric: 
1. It increases glutathione and other antioxidant networks 
2. It has potent effects on the brain and nervous system 
3. It has powerful effects on the cardiovascular system 
4. It’s antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-candida, antifungal, antiparasitic, and anti-H. pylori 
5. It shows great benefits for skin problems
6. It helps protect the liver
7. It helps stimulate phase-2 detoxification 
8. It inhibits pro-carcinogens 
9. It increases bile salts 
10. It supports the gut mucosal lining 
11. It helps protect the DNA and supports DNA repair and apoptosis 
12. It protects the cells during chemo or radiation therapy and may increase the effectiveness of the treatment 
13. It supports the endocrine system 
14. It’s a powerful adaptogen

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Petee said:

This is excellent but some people cannot take it because it is a digestive irritant.  Others crave it!  It does wonders.

I've been talking Turmeric for about 5 years. I've had 0 side effects from it. There are so many ways to take it. You can add it to food & drinks etc. I make my own capsules from 100% organic Turmeric powder and I also drink the Golden Milk Recipe at night. 

While turmeric is safe for most people when enjoyed in drinks or food, if you are allergic to the spice, eating it may cause a rash, hives or abdominal pain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Welcome to our deep dive into the health benefits of turmeric, the golden spice that's transforming wellness routines around the world. Turmeric, known for its vibrant color and unique flavor, isn't just a kitchen staple, but a powerhouse of potential health benefits that can be added to your diet in various ways.