GoDuBois.com

A dog dewormer called FENBENDAZOLE ...

Rather than taking a potential but dangerous with liver damage medication, use a natural cleanse once or twice a year if you are concerned.  Parasites don't directly cause cancer, but they can cause irritation and inflammation that can create a site for cancer cells to take hold.  At any rate, keep it clean folks!  

Mix one tablespoon each of fresh raw papaya juice and honey with three or four tablespoons of hot water. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. After two hours, follow it with a glass of warm milk with two tablespoons of castor-oil mixed in it. Follow the treatment for two to three days.

Even dead cancer cells can cause another cancer elsewhere in your body, so be diligent when concerned.  Contact your doctor immediately, but use this natural and non-harmful remedy in the meantime.  

• Administrators

Dr. 'Lee Merritt' "What If Cancer Diseases Are Parasites?"

CANCER IS CAUSED BY PARASITES VIDEO PROOF

Scientist SHILLS Censor Life Saving TRUTH

Cancer is from inflammation of any sort in your body.  Breathing junk causes lung inflammation.  Eating damaged food causes stomach and intestinal inflammation.  Irritating your skin (too much sun included) causes skin cancer.  Specific worms in your body could be causing inflammation to the extent that cells in that area become cancerous.  

Cancer is about repeated injury to an area.  I have vocal cord cancer from irritants in the air and how I speak, loudly and long when I give presentations.  How you deal with it is the cure.  Remove the irritant, sooth your body with healing foods, get to a doctor but avoid treatments like radiation or chemotherapy if any other treatment is possible.  They can actually cause other cancers.  I opted for surgery because then the cancer has been completely removed from my body.  Otherwise, dead or loose cancer cells can initiate cancer again.  

Apparently the irritation in my vocal cords is still happening because the lesion (not cancer) grows back occasionally and I have to go for surgery again.  No big deal!! God intends for my body to heal as long as I keep doors open to healing.  If the lesion goes, then so does the chance for cancer cells to grow there also.

If you're afraid of worm cancer.....:(..sorry about that....just do the healing drink in a previous message and see your doctor.