GoDuBois.com

More info for you

fedup

Sept. 24th 1965 The most racist president of the US since the civil war issued executive order 11246 prohibiting discrimination during the hiring process of future employees.  (making minorities dependent on the government even more so than they already were).  Sounds good does it not?  Can't exclude non whites when you hire an employee.  That quickly turned into, you better hire a minority even if that minority was/is not qualified for the job.  It started in our military and filtered it's way into our voted for government. The end result was exactly what could be expected. Unqualified people holding the position of power of over the qualified people. Geeze, I wonder why we have such bad relations between minorities and white people. Even the nicest white person would end up with a bitter taste in his/her mouth.   But that was a solution handed down from the voted for.

Well it took years but millions stood up against the stupid and it kinda just faded away until now. 

The stupid failed experiment is back with a new name. The Liberals are known for coming up with a new label to continue their failed ideas.  (manmade global warming is now climate change but they had a few labels in between that jump)  It's called 

DEI which stands for diversity, equity and inclusion. 

They just added more groups of people that has to be hired over and above the most qualified person.  I am so tempted in posting pics of these people but I won't for now. If you own a business does your voted for government have the right to tell you who you can hire??? If you volunteered your life to join the military, should the military pass up your promotion and give it to another person because that person is a queer or chooses to be a cat or a dog?