GoDuBois.com

WHY????

fedup

Do we tolerate and endure things we already know is wrong?

First example

Boys/men forcing their selves into sports created for girls/women when that same type of sport already has been created for men?

Why does intelligent adults spend time arguing about if it is a correct thing for humans to do?

Could it be that the micro-minority has found a mouthpiece called the news that makes money by talking about anything that makes it money?

Is something that makes money correct?

Are you foolish enough to believe that there is actually solutions instead of A SOLUTION?

There is no reason why boys playing girls sports should be allowed.

Is there any posters here that believes boys/men should be allowed to compete in any sport that was created for girls/women?

If so, prove your point without repeating anything you heard on your news.

Next example

Is there any reason why anyone would allow our country to be invaded by those we know nothing about???

Is there any reason why this should be a topic of conversation??? 

Is there any reason why someone who wants to come into this country can't follow the existing rules?

Why is this topic subjected to debate??? 

There is right and there is wrong.

Could it be that the so-called news picks sides to sell propaganda in order to make money 24/7 when the obvious is there for all the see???

NO ONE ENTERS THIS COUNTRY without following the rules. There is no rule that allows people to walk into this country. If your foolish enough to believe that there is, please state the rule. 

Once again, the crooked two party system is using the noise (called news) to promote their money making agenda. Separate the citizens and make them believe that one party is better than the other. The so-called news makes millions and creates hero's defending A side. 

If you actually pay attention to all the news that is out there you will be surprised if you demand the facts from either side.

Now think, your political leaders are not elected by the informed. They are elected by the so-called news who is never fact checked while they pretend to fact check your choice for a leader. 

Your so-called news presents you with talking heads and their opinions. The stage is set to make you believe that the talking heads are telling you the truth. Nobody/nothing ever comes back and proves their talk wrong. it just gets lost in the noise. 

Face it, your so called news, controlled by a political party, elects your leaders of this country. Even if you finally see this, it will not do you any good because there will be millions that does not have the intelligence to see what you finally learned.  

Face it, we are accepting a failed society by allowing a political minority to rule the majority. As a country with a idea of good for all, we have not learned from our history. Rome failed by accepting minority opinions, no matter how bad, as their way of life. 

Your voted for government spends your money allowing people to invade your country. 

Please explain why you think that this action is debatable???  

Can you provide proof of why letting unknown people into your country is good for your country????  

3 hours ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

I believe the majority of us are here because our fore fathers invaded this country from those that were here

I'm pretty sure my grandparents came through legal immigration at Ellis Island ( i have the copies to prove it).

If you are referring to eastern European immigration, i'll give you that one, if one has ancestors dating back to the mayflower or earlier.

Long slippery slope.

6 hours ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

I believe the majority of us are here because our fore fathers invaded this country from those that were here

Yes, and we killed those that were here, then took their country.