GoDuBois.com

ANTI-AMERICAN LIBERALS

fedup

AIN'T THEY GREAT???????

Head to the Dollar General, buy yourself a dish towel for a buck. Wrap it around your worthless neck and protest against the country that has given you so much. I am willing to have my tax dollars pay for WWII surplus parachutes for them. Load them on the next (support our enemy) flight over Gaza and kick their stupid azzes out the door with the food I am buying for my enemies.  If you vote for even one Democrat, you are voting for this. BE VERY PROUD 

Posted (edited)

n Miami, Florida, a recent protest in support of Palestinians and demanding a ceasefire in Gaza took a dramatic turn. As demonstrators spread out a “Let Palestine Live” banner, police intervened by dragging protesters from the street and detaining several of them. The clash occurred while protesters attempted to block the entrance to PortMiami at the Bayside Marketplace. Over 100 protesters gathered in front of the downtown market, some even lying down to obstruct traffic. City of Miami police officers, equipped with riot gear and mounted on horseback and motorcycles, swiftly responded. State troopers and armored vehicles were also present. The scene unfolded as officers apprehended protesters and transported them away in vans1.

This incident coincided with nationwide protests in solidarity with Palestinians affected by the ongoing conflict, including a demonstration in the Bay Area that temporarily shut down the Golden Gate Bridge1. The situation highlights the delicate balance between the right to protest and maintaining public order.

Additionally, it’s worth noting that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis recently signed a bill into law that increases penalties for highway protesters and strengthens protections for drivers who injure or kill individuals participating in roadway protests2. The law aims to address concerns related to public safety during demonstrations.

As tensions persist, it remains crucial to find a balance between safeguarding free expression and ensuring public safety. 🌐

This is what you get when you have a non-liberal American governor. 

Edited by fedup