GoDuBois.com

Jimmy Stewart May Have Been Owner of the Minnesota Iceman

dsmyhubby

A fun read..

http://www.hominology.narod.ru/iseman.htm

I then addressed Peter Byrne, saying that I've been trying to crack the Iceman riddle in recent years, urging Krantz, Greenwell and others to do so while Hansen was alive, and continued, in part: "When I read The Sasquatch in Minnesota by your friend and follower Mike Quast I asked him to help. And he did by supplying information about Hansen which is not in the book. In his letter he shared with me his opinion and hypothesis regarding Jimmy Stewart. So the credit for it goes to him."

Peter Byrne wrote back on August 30, 2003: "Your hypothesis [i had told him it was not mine. - D.B.] concerning an Iceman connection with Jimmy Stewart is very interesting and indeed is one that has surfaced previously, mainly because of my connection with him going back to Yeti and Himalayan days. So, let me talk with some family members and what they have to contribute to it and then I will get back to you."

His email of September 4 added this: "In the matter of the Iceman these leads definitely need to be examined and followed up; as you say, anything is possible and actually there is a faint but persistent rumour in entertainment circles that Jimmy Stewart did have an association of some kind with some large and mysterious animal." The email of October 30 said the following: "As of now I do not have a lot to report. There are, as I said previously, grounds to believe that Jimmy Stewart was definitely connected/associated to/with a large animal of some kind; however there are conflicting reports on exactly what it was