GoDuBois.com

neuturing question response

Bennyboy1

There is a low cost spay/neuter clinic that I can't recall the name of but there's usually a waiting list. I will ask my mom when I go over later, both of us rescue dogs (and now I have a Kat that needs neutered anyway, so I'm looking for that info again) and all are spayed/neutered. My dog Sally just had an infected tooth pulled Friday (doing VERY good especially for her age of almost 11 now, eating some regular dog food today mixed with soft still) and that was expensive!!! But then again prior to knowing her tooth was bad, she kept diving into the carpet/ground to rub her face, which scratched her cornea twice, weekly vet visits for 2 1/2 months!!! so the tooth pretty much equaled all the visits and medications for her eye. Oh yeah for anyone that doesn't know about it, the Care Credit Card is accepted by most vets for payment (I know Elk county clinic and Brockway take it) and then you just make payments, easier than coming up with $400 on the spot.

Neutering and spaying costs depend on weight of animal as well, for surgery, so I hope he's a small dog or still young!