GoDuBois.com

Transplanting extras

Petee

The BUDS Gardeners will be holding the annual plant sale on the last weekend of May and the first weekend of June, plus there may be some extra sale days in June.  

If you are transplanting and have extras that you would be willing to donate, then please let me know.  I will come to get them, and I will even help dig easier plants such as Hosta.  We always have a huge demand for them.  You can also drop them off in the donation box on the left front porch of the DuBois Medicine Shoppe on Park Avenue in DuBois.  I can't dig the harder stuff because I still have one knee that needs replaced but I can haul!  Please give me a call to let me know if you leave anything live because I will want to get it before the sun gets hot.

Every penny of what we earn goes back into the projects in DuBois.  We're hoping to add some huge planters this year but they are expensive.  We will get free shipping but the initial cost is high.  

Our website is new and isn't complete but if you would like to see some of our past projects then take a look at www.budsgardeners.com

We are working to make the city better for everyone.  Children are always welcomed at our meetings too! :-)  Check the website for meeting dates.