GoDuBois.com

CCCD Tree and Shrub Sale

Petee

This is the sale you should all send orders to for next spring.

www.clfdccd.com    It's the Clearfield County Conservation District 2010 Tree Sale.  Phone, 765-2629  However, they sell a LOT more than just trees and you definitely get your money's worth, especially if you are willing to nurse your plants along for an extra year.

The order deadline is Feb 26, 2010 and the pick up date is Friday, May 21 from 9 AM - 8 PM at the Multi-service Building on Leonard Street in Clearfield.  Enter at the large white pillers.

Sorry, the link got messed up.  It's www.clfdccd.com   I see they don't have anything much posted at this time anyway.  I got a brochure because I bought before.  I'll try to check and add info as it is posted on their website.

Eastern White Pine

Norway Spruce

Balsam Fir

Canadian Hemlock

Flowering Dogwood

Silky Dogwood

Eastern Black Walnut

Nothern Red Oak

White Oak

American Hazelnut

Black Gold Cherry

Montmorency Cherry

Crimson Gold Apple

Liberty Apple

Bartlett Pear

Potomac Pear

Stanley Plum

Vision Plum

Duke Blueberry

Patriot Blueberry

Heritage Red Raspberry

Triple Crown Blackberry

Winterberry Holly

Sweet Pepperbush (Clethra)

Annabelle Hydrangea

Butterfly Milkweed

Concord Blue Grapes

Niagara American White Grapes

Some of these come as a pair because they need a pollinator.

Price Example:  Balsam Fir, 10 per bundle, 4 year seedlings, $8 per bundle.

Guest Tracy96

WOW!  Great trees w/great prices.  I was looking to buy another Redbud but I see that it's not listed.  I have 1 now and love it!

Guest Tracy96

Redbud isn't really very hardy around here (DuBois) so that may be why it's not listed.  If you have one in good condition, bravo!

I bought mine at a greenhouse in Clarion.  The only things they sell are things that will grow in the area.  They have very good quality and I've bought tons of stuff there.  My Redbud was expensive but well worth it!

I'll PM you the name of the place.

Thank you.  I sometimes have temperatures 10 degrees colder than DuBois and I'm not even five miles away.  It would kick up it's little heels and die here.  However, my neighbor across the other side of the hill has a couple and they seem to be doing fine.

Guest Tracy96

I always thought we got more snow in Brookville but it all depends on which direction the storm is going.  I've had my Redbud for 2 years now.  I just love it when it's in bloom.  We seen tons of them growing wild in Arkansas but being that we traveled on a plane I was unable to sneak one home...LOL  I'm sure it's probably illegal anyways.