GoDuBois.com

Backyard friends

debhar

Guest JenMc32

OOOO Very pretty!  I have never seen the grosbeak or finches before - beautiful colors!

We have cardinals, robins, blue jays, and lots of miscellaneous birds around here as well.....perhaps I need to sit outside and see what I can capture so I can figure out what the misc ones are!  LOL

OOOO Very pretty!  I have never seen the grosbeak or finches before - beautiful colors!

We have cardinals, robins, blue jays, and lots of miscellaneous birds around here as well.....perhaps I need to sit outside and see what I can capture so I can figure out what the misc ones are!  LOL

You should, this is the first time I have and i am loving it, trying to get a new bird everyday.

Guest JenMc32

We see lots of sparrows, doves and red-tail hawks out here as well......

I don't put feeders out though....too paranoid of the bears coming in to get them!  lol  But - the birds are all plenty fat - so they must have lots of food!

Your pictures made my day! Thanks for posting and identifying. Can you recommend a bird book? I have one I can't identify among every sparrow there can be in our area. I've had more of a variety of birds this year than I've ever had. I can't seem to keep the chickodees here though.

I'm thinking enjoying the birds come with age???

Your pictures made my day! Thanks for posting and identifying. Can you recommend a bird book? I have one I can't identify among every sparrow there can be in our area. I've had more of a variety of birds this year than I've ever had. I can't seem to keep the chickodees here though.

I'm thinking enjoying the birds come with age???

http://www.whatbird.com/

This site is great, it has a forum, that you can post pics and the experts can identify.