GoDuBois.com

Scripture Rocks, Brookville

Petee

We're planning on workingr on the survey at Scripture Rocks (Port Barnett Site) this coming Sunday (June 6th), and every Sundy thereafter unless notified (weather dependant).

We will be at the site beginning at 9:30 am and will probably work until around 4 pm.  Participants are welcome at any time during the day.   Things to bring - (bug spray, water, lunch and camera if desired).   All other tools etc are provided.

For anyone unfamiliar with the site, the easiest way to get there is go to the I-80 exit # 81 (Hazen).  Turn south on Route 20 back to Brookville.   The Route 28 Bulk Foods and More store is on the Left hand side of the road exactly .7 miles from the interstate exit just past the Kingdom Hall church.   Park in the upper lot of the store.  To get to the site - go down the hill directly behind the store.  At the base of the first bench is a trail to the left - take it approximately 100 yards to the power lines that also come down over the hill from route 28.  We will be working in the rocks along the power lines.

If you need help my cell phone is (814) 229-2816  

Breakfast at Plylers Resturaunt at I-80 Exit #78 at 8:30 am for anyone that would like to join.

Please email me if you are planning to participate this week   kenburkett@comcast.net

Thanks - ken