GoDuBois.com

The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Administrators

"Conservative Inc" Gatekeepers EXPOSED! Stew Peters Rips Into "Bloviating Grifters"

In an unhinged, truthful and explosive Friday opening monologue, Stew Peters congratulated his listeners for their “ownership” in the high-rated podcast that has seen an eye-popping rise in ratings in a very short time period.

During Peters’ delivery of the “unpopular truth”, the radio host named Hannity, while referencing the “pattern of behavior” of zero substance bloviating, which he attributed to a “country club” of elitist show hosts who Peters says really want no real change in the Republican Party.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

2021-08-07_10-00-37.jpg

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 7, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill is a disgrace. If Mitch McConnell was smart, which we’ve seen no evidence of, he would use the debt ceiling card to negotiate a good infrastructure package. 

This is a 2,700 page bill that no one could have possibly read—they would have needed to take speed reading courses. It is a gift to the Democrat Party, compliments of Mitch McConnell and some RINOs, who have no idea what they are doing. There is very little on infrastructure in all of those pages. Instead, they track your driving so they can tax you. It is Joe Biden’s form of a gas tax but far bigger, far higher and, mark my words, far worse. They want to track you everywhere you go and watch everything you do!

Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill will be used against the Republican Party in the upcoming elections in 2022 and 2024. It will be very hard for me to endorse anyone foolish enough to vote in favor of this deal. 

The good news is that the progressive wing in the Democrat Party will lose all credibility with this approval. Additionally, Kevin McCarthy and Republican House members seem to be against the bill. If it can’t be killed in the Senate, maybe it dies in the House!

Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats understand that this is the way to get the horrendous $3.5 trillion, actually $5 trillion, Green New Deal bill done in the House. Mitch is playing right into Nancy’s hands, not to mention the fact Chuck Schumer is already going around saying this is a big victory for the Democrats. Whether it’s the House or the Senate, think twice before you approve this terrible deal. Republicans should wait until after the Midterms when they will gain all the strength they’ll need to make a good deal, but remember, you already have the card, it’s called the debt ceiling, which the Democrats threatened us with constantly.

###

• Administrators

2021-08-08_22-22-13.jpg

The amount of DISINFO on the HOAX known as COVID and the ELECTION 2020 is sickening.  Poor, unsuspecting and hard working Americans (Patriots) are being taken for the  ride of their lives.  What have we become? I'll tell you.  We are honest people who voted for representatives who apparently HATE God, could care less about the people who foot their salaries and ambitions to commit RICO #CrimesAgainstHumanity for soul-selling profit.  

Are we to believe we are ALL spineless?  Where are the 3%-ers? Where are the patriots who know what their 1st Amendment Rights mean? It is time to stand up and be counted!   Wield those rights!  And when the Criminal Cabal of the USG comes for you, DEFEND yourself...especially if they threaten your life with violence...that is what the Founding Fathers meant when they wrote in the Second Amendment.  

I will NEVER back down, never shut up and never walk away from a fight for this Republic.  I defend my God, country and family every day...and yes, God walks with each and everyone of us everyday. Do you even know he's there?

• Administrators

There are thousands of videos like this that the FBI refuses to release.

The reason is that the FBI, Pelosi and many Senator set the whole thing up. 

Sidney Powell is BACK and she’s as strong as ever! And she’s saying all the things we all want to say…. Asking all the questions we want to ask…. What role did the FBI play in the January 6th False Flag? Did they setup the whole thing? Did they run 90% of it?

• Administrators

SHOCKING: 2,500+ VAERS Reports Of Bell's Palsy/Facial Paralysis After Controversial "Vaccines"

Narrator: There are over 500,000 cases in the VAERS system concerning the COVID-19 vaccines. In this video, I want to show you how many there are for people having Bell's Palsy. In my preliminary search, I found over 2500 examples of this. These vaccines have only been on the market for eight months. Bell's Palsy is a facial muscle weakness or paralysis. Oftentimes, people can't smile normally, or blink their eyes normally. A lot of times it makes drinking difficult. So in this video, I just wanted to toggle through all the different cases of people very much inconvenienced and worse by onset of Bell's Palsy after their vaccines. Now, the Canadian regulators just added Bell's Palsy as a possible side effect for the Pfizer vaccines. And there seem to be a ton of examples in the VAERS database. Again, here's 2500 that I found in this video, one every five frames. I'll let you make up your own mind what you think about this, but everybody has the right to refuse this or any other medical treatment.

• Administrators

As of April 2021, Veteran’s Health Services reported 895 serious reactions which included: 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms. They also reported over 26,000 less serious reactions. The agency  withheld  individual report details, citing alleged privacy and related issues.

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic