GoDuBois.com

The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Administrators

restaurant_server-763162929-5a494b154e4f
Hello.

-- Hi, table for two, please.

Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?

-- Hmmm, well first... can you tell us who our server will be?

Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.

-- GREAT!!! Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?

Um...

-- And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?  Same for you and the kitchen staff. 

Um...

-- Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with the staff’s most recent tox screens, that would be terrific. Matter of fact, I’m going to need to see all of your employees entire medical history. And while you’re at it, green cards would be most appreciated as well. 

Um... Let me get the manager for you.

-- That would be great, thanks! Make sure they have their vax card, and medical records please. And before you go, would I be too intrusive if I asked you if you prefer anal over oral? I guess that’s none of my business but you do get my point don’t you?

Um.... why don’t I just seat you in the booth overlooking the harbor?

— Perfect. 

_
Here’s the thing, nobody needs restaurants, ball games, or any of that for the time being. But they surely need us. 

Start standing your ground. We are Americans and should act like Americans. Hit em in the pocket book. Make them prove the elections were fair. Get loud. Say NO if it fits. Protect the kids. Stand up for those that can’t or won’t. 

If they keep getting their way, they’ll never stop until our country is no more. 

Carry on

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

[Forwarded from Lin Wood]

Why do state and federal “elected” officials fight so hard to prevent full forensic audits of the 2020 election in their states or do not fight at all?

Because the audits will show the TRUTH. 

And the TRUTH will show that these “elected” officials conspired with a foreign enemy to interfere with our national election.

Conspiring with the enemy to interfere with our national election makes you an enemy. 

Interfering with our national election is TREASON. 

One punishment for treason is death by a firing squad. 

The officials opposing full forensic audits are literally fighting for their lives. 

Look around. Identify the traitors. When you see one in public, let him or her hear the voices of We The People. Let the chant of “TRAITOR” ring in their ears. 

Let them run back and hide in their basements until justice is done. They cannot hide from the TRUTH forever. TRUTH always reveals itself. 

Every lie will be revealed. 

Every traitor will be revealed.

• Administrators

excuse the language ..

Joe Rogan Announces He Has COVID-19 And Feels Great After Ivermectin And Multi-Drug Treatment

•Monoclonal Antibodies
•Ivermectin
•Z-Pack (Azithromycin)
•Prednisone
•NAD Drip
•Vitamin Drip

This is similar to the multi-drug early treatment protocol that Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Zev Zelenko, and numerous other doctors have recommended.

COVID-19, no matter what the variant, is easily treatable at home with simple, available drugs, according to McCullough, who has stated that “about 88 percent of hospitalizations and deaths can be avoided” with early treatment.

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic