• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

[Forwarded from Tironianae 🍊 🍊 Z (Tironianae)]
💥💥💥Wikileaks 💥💥💥

just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on.....

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

These are Clinton’s emails:
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/ 

Index file!
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI 

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can!

HT/FF

• Administrators

photo_2022-04-15_21-37-36.jpg

Russia’s Defense Ministry Makes Shocking Claims About US Biolab Activities in Ukraine

The allegations concern a lab in the Ukrainian city of Merefa, claiming that American scientists carried out harmful experiments between 2019 and 2021 - using patients from a nearby psychiatric hospital as subjects.

According to the ministry’s report, the research team tested ‘potentially dangerous biological preparations’ on the subjects, kept no records, and made staff sign non-disclosure agreements. The ministry also claims to have eyewitness testimony, but offered no further details, citing the need to protect anonymity.

It's the latest in a string of allegations aimed at the Pentagon concerning bioweapons research. Washington has always claimed its involvement in foreign biolabs was to ‘monitor’ naturally occurring infections and pathogens.

• Administrators

Its not easy hearing the TRUTH but it's time to expose these evil :censored:'s.

Yes, the National Enquirer is  more truth than any MSM network

photo_2022-04-15_21-39-39.jpg

Disney took children aboard their ships to Epstein Island to be raped,  murdered & eaten + the rest....

Disney has 4 or 5 houses nearby whey they murder children.

The NSA has it all.
They all took their phones out there.

Oprah Winfrey has 2 Dungeons below IT's islands where they torture and murder children for their Adrenalised blood.

Oprah & Epstein were caught by NSA ordering Cement Trucks filling in the evidence/Tunnels at Epstein Island.

There are many Island's involved.
Here are just some.
Epstein, Nygaard, Depp, Winfrey, Branson & Biden Family.
Think Project Terramar & Submarine bases at Epstein & Biden Island's

:POINTUP::POINTUP::POINTUP::POINTUP:
2022-04-15_22-04-10.jpg

• Administrators

I remember seeing this when the Laptop first came out.

I guess it takes some people 2-3 time to register in their brain that this is the TRUTH. 

Jack Maxey(who has a copy of the laptop) has stated that Hunter had spyware on five of his family members phone.  >>> Guess where he had those conversations & texts stored on?   `Yep, you guessed that  right. "The LAPTOP from HELL"

:POINTRIGHT: Remember Joe saying that his son, Hunter was the smarted person he knew. :funny4:

2022-04-15_23-54-36.jpg

• Administrators

Remember Black Lives Matter?  I never fell for all of that crap. I always thought, doesn't all lives matter? By the way, I haven't heard from them since last year. They were created just to cause division in our country.

photo_2022-04-16_01-05-34.jpg

• Administrators

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH .... EVERYTHING IS OUT THERE!!

WhipLash347, [4/19/2022 3:12 AM]

From Japan guys.
The Med Bed works.
They delivered the beds in December 2021 to Tokyo.
Some have also been delivered to Canberra & Sydney.
The Zap Surgical is 1 of 3 types.

I do know they reverse all Vaccine damage. Autism and the like too.

See a Pattern with Hospitals, Elective Surgeries, Elekta - Cancer Treatments etc......If You Know, You Know..
Med Beds incoming.

See Zapsurgical.com as a start.(video below)
Believe there is 3 Types of Med Beds.
Will also be Celestial Chambers eventually too.

2022-04-19_10-23-06.jpg

2022-04-19_10-23-56.jpg

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zap-surgical-to-bring-world-class-brain-tumor-treatments-to-rural-german-hospital-301006179.html

photo_2021-03-12_21-50-03 (2).jpg

2022-04-19_10-28-59.jpg

photo_2022-04-19_10-30-41.jpg

WhipLash347, [4/19/2022 3:19 AM]

Off ya go - see our future.

Remember how POTUS told us All Hospital Equipment will be Obsolete.
We are getting 6000 Tesla Cures they have had since Nikola.
Rockefellers didn't allow us to have them.
QUANTUM HEALING is a massive part of QUANTUM BLOCKCHAIN.
Protocol 20 on Stellar, Algorand & most definately IOTA 

https://Www.photonics.com 

2022-04-19_10-33-05.jpg

• Administrators

[Forwarded from QuantumLight1111]

Many immigrants from Ukraine have come to Greece in the last 20 years. Many of them come from the Mariupol region and the Russian-voice regions in southeastern Ukraine. An acquaintance of mine who comes from Mariupol, on the day the Russians invaded Ukraine, told me that the inhabitants of these areas are waiting for the Russians as saviors.

Since 2014, the Russian-speaking populations are suffering from the atrocities of the Ukrainians and the Nazis of Azov. If someone asks the people there what has happened in this region, they will tell him that the war for them has been going on for eight years and the terrorism in the Russian-speaking population was reminiscent of Nazi tactics in World War II. If you did not agree with the regime, you were simply disappeared.

My acquaintance told me so many details about the situation over there, no rumors and no fake news. Specifically told me that a lot of people are at the bottom of the sea with an anchor tied at their feet, because they spoke Russian. Has anyone wondered why so many people, who have left Mariupol because of the war, have not appeared in Western media to report on the crimes of the Russians? Simply because if asked, people will tell them who is the one who has committed crimes in this region!

I hope that the truth will come out soon so that people can understand who really created this situation in Ukraine. People must know the truth!

• Administrators

I'm already registered on my new Lobstr wallet and purchased a few assets (stocks) and I am so ready for the new Quantum financial system. All of this is part of Nesara/Gesara that I've been telling you about.

Please don't be scared of changes. We are all here to help each other out and get rid of all of the evil on earth. Best thing is to Please get away from MSM now. God Bless América!

If you need to learn and find truth. Please join the Telegram messaging app or download on your PC.
https://telegram.org/apps

BTW, I am not a financial advisor I am only telling you what I am doing.

2022-04-19_16-44-22.jpg

2022-04-19_17-00-53.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/david-stockman-coming-stock-market-crash-biblical-proportions

2022-04-19_16-59-10.jpg

UBI is Universal Base Income

---------------------------------------------

Stellar XLM Buy Gold and Silver Reserve assets on the Lobstr wallet. Protocol 19 and 20 coming soon!

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic